It hurts Part 6 (Joel Hokka)

Person: Joel Hokka

Warnings: Smut.

Image: Joonas and you are back in Finland.

-------------

 Since our flight was delayed, I and Joonas were there when we finally arrived at the studio. "Where are my assholes" yelled Joonas as he opened the door and ran into the studio. I had to smile when he almost fell over the other's shoes.

 "Ahhh" I only hear Niko scream. When I got into the studio I saw Joonas and Niko wrestling on the couch. I laughed because that's why I loved these idiots so much. 

Olli and Aleksi were sitting at the table behind the couch and laughed when they saw Niko and Joonas fighting. Tommi sat at the other end of the couch and looked laughing at the two who were fighting next to him. And Joel. 

Joel just came over to me. "Y / N" he said with a smile. "Did you miss me" I said grinning while Joel hugged me. "Sure I missed you babe" he said and kissed me. When I looked back at the others I saw that Joonas was now on Niko and Tommi was counting down from three to end the fight. "8..7..6..5..4" said Tommi and suddenly Olli interrupted. 

"And there is someone else joining the fight a Y / N" he shouted and picked up his beer. I looked at him confused. "This is your performance" said Aleksi with a laugh. I handed my things to Joel and ran to the boys on the couch. 

I lay down on Joonas who was lying on Niko and gently heals him. Although the two of them could easily have shaken me off, they didn't but let me win. "And Y / N has won" Tommi shouted loudly and everyone laughed.

 Our wrestling fights were something that made us special, we really had a lot of fights. As I rolled off the boys, I sat on the couch. Joonas and Niko sat to my right and the others all sat down on the couch with us.

 Joel sat down next to me and put his arm around me and smiled at me. "And everything went well in Rotterdam" said Tommi and looked at me and Joonas. "Yes everything was perfect" said Joonas and smiled at me. I glanced briefly at Joel who looked at me unsuspectingly and at that moment I felt really bad.

 Joel still had his hand around me I felt so safe and protected with him I really love him. I quickly tried to think of something other than myself and Joonas again. "I'm glad you're back Y / N it was pure chaos without you here" said Niko laughing and looked at the others.

 "I don't know what he means," said Tommi with a laugh and looked at Aleksi and Olli who just shook their heads. "Now I'm back to save your ass," I said with a laugh. Niko picked up his beer and said "Cheers to Y / N".

Everyone else raised their beer too and I laughed when I clinked glasses with them. "I love you idiots" I said with a laugh. Because the rest of the day we spent in the studio and continued working on our new album.

 "Do you want to come with me" said Joel as we stood outside in the parking lot in front of the studio. "Yes," I said and gave him a cheeky smile. Then I drove to his apartment with Joel.

When Joel and I entered the apartment and took off my shoes, he took my hand and turned to him, standing there with a big smile on his face.

 A few strands of his long blond hair hang over his face. He stared at me expectantly. "I've missed you so much, baby," he said, then pulled me closer again. "It was only two days for Joel," I said with a laugh and put my hands on his broad shoulders.

 "That was two days too many without you". Joel put his strong hands around my waist and smiled as he kissed me. And there it was again the tingling in my stomach when he touched me. I still had to think about Joonas and felt damn guilty about it.