Your so toxic (Joel Hokka)

Person: Joel Hokka

Warnings: Smut...

Image: After a One nightstand with Joel you and he are in a toxic relationship. You and the boys from the band decide to go in a club at the weekend...

This is one of my requests and I really try to publish tow more stories today.

That goes to the people who often write to me that I should write faster.

I publish one ( or more ) stories a day and I really write 2-4 hours a day. More I can't do because I have school and also need some free time so pleas don't be mad at me. 

-------------------------------------

 "Where is the club" I asked while I looked forward to Tommi and Niko who were sitting in the front of the car. "We'll be right there" said Niko while he smiled at me. I was sitting in the back of the car with Olli and Aleksi. 

"If Joel and Joonas are late I'll kill them" said Tommi while he was driving the car. "I hate that when you live in the same apartment building, they always come late together," said Niko, laughing and everyone laughed too.

 Nobody of the boys knew that Joel and I had just fucked recently and they shouldn't because it's nothing serious anyway.

As soon as we got there we got out and went to the club. The room was really big and it smelled of alcohol and sweat. Lots of people were dancing and a bar was already sitting completely drunk at the bar. 

While the boys were looking for a free seat, I was looking for a drink in the bar. "A beer, please," I said to the waiter in the white shirt and red bow tie. A little later he handed me the beer and I paid immediately. 

I took a sip from the bottle and looked into the crowd but I didn't see the boys anywhere. Presumably they sat a bit apart because the best seats were already taken. "Hey beautiful woman" said a familiar voice to me all of a sudden. I turned around immediately and saw Joel and Joonas standing behind me.

 Both were dressed in black as usual and Joonas looked at me with a big smile. "Hey guys" I said to reply to Joel's comment. "You are not as late as everyone thought" I said and smiled.

 "Why does everyone think we're late. Where are the assholes?" Said Joonas while looking around. "I don't know, I lost you before I think you are sitting somewhere apart". Joonas looked at me happily and then said "I'll go and look for her, then come after you". Me and Joel nodded to him. While I went back to my beer, Joel sat down on the bar stool next to me. 

"I think the waiter has an eye on you," said Joel while looking at the waiter. "What why do you think that?" I said and looked at him confused.

 "He looks at you all the time. Well, I can't blame him that you are by far the hottest woman in her life," he said while grinning cheekily at me. I looked at him with a smile and then said "I know that my name is Joel, but don't worry, I don't like waiters".

I got up and stroked Joel's cheek again to annoy him.

Joel and I went looking for the others and when we found them we sat down with them. For an hour everything went well, but then we were a bit drunk and things lost their way.

 Niko held a bottle of vodka to my mouth and I opened my mouth so he could pour the alcohol down my throat. I stuck out my tongue as a sign that I wanted more. Everyone cheered and walked my name.

 And I noticed how Joel looked at me he thought it wanted to be pretty hot what I was doing with my tongue.

When the others were busy with the vodka, I leaned slightly towards Joel. "Do you know what else I can do with that tongue," I whispered in his ear. Joel swallowed briefly and then looked at me. I just smiled cheekily.