Everything (Joel Hokka)

Person: Joel Hokka

Warnings: Smut, Angst

Image: You and Joel are together for almost 2 years and you are  a band member. After Eurovision the band gets much attention from girls and Joel to so you get jealous . But Joel shows you how much he loves you.

Something really Important:

I got so many request and I try to finish them all. But I wanna know If you guys like to see a part to of the Story with Alex (Alex wants you but you are together with Nico). The name of this story was  "I want what I can't have" if you don't read it. I like to make a big thing about this story so maybe 4 or more parts. Send me a "Alex 2" in comments If you like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey we made the 150k subscriptions on Insta" said Niko with a smile on his face. The boys began to freak out and toss pads through the air. "Hey the studio looks like a pigsty if you want to make it worse," I said while I laughed out loud. 

"If she's right, she's right," said Joonas as he picked up a pillow from the floor. While the others continued to talk, Joel leaned over to me. We all sat comfortably on the couch in the studio after a long day. We had a drink together and talked like we did every late evening. 

"Hey look," said Joel. and only now did I notice that he was sitting right next to me. He gave me his cell phone and smiled. On the cell phone a girl could be seen dancing and singing to our song Darkside. She was probably 20 or older and she was very pretty. Dark long hair and a beautiful smile. And she had a beautiful voice. I smiled a little depressed and then just said "That's cool".

 Joel didn't look at me, just looked at his cell phone while he said enthusiastically "I'm tagged on so many videos our fans are so talented." I just smiled at him in agreement and then went to the fridge to get something to drink. Somehow I was offended but I didn't know why.

 Nobody did anything. But it kind of bothers me that Joel gets so much attention from girls. Which friend wouldn't mind that? A voice behind me freed me from my thoughts. "Can you give me a beer too, please," said Aleksi who was standing behind me.

 I smiled and gave him a bottle of beer. "Thank you," he said with a smile on his lips. I went back to the others and sat back in my seat next to Joel. Joel now also showed the others the woman who sang the Dark Side. "Omg she is really talented but too young for me but Aleksi you are perfect for her" said Niko with a laugh. 

I sat down again and continued to listen to the others. "Give me her Insta Joel" said Tommi with a grin. "No, I will not " said Joel cheekily."Man, you can share it with us or do you want to have it yourself?" said Tommi with a laugh. Joel just grinned and kept scrolling on his phone. I saw that he was looking at her profile and now I was really pissed off. 

She was so pretty and young. Boys always want something young and new. "Hey guys, I'll stop for today, I'm going home" I said as I got up and walked to the door. 

Everyone waved to me or shouted nice goodbyes. Normally I always go home with Joel and then we sleep with him or with me. but sometimes when we both had different appointments it wasn't like that. I let him sit there because I thought he was still staring into his cell phone anyway, but when I was outside and the door was just closing, someone else slipped through. "Hey Y / n wait for me, we don't want to go home together next to me, Joel wished me who was standing now. 

It was pretty cool out here and I tried to do it quickly." I'm already tired, I'll drive alone, we'll see each other yes, then tomorrow "I said while I was shaking a little." Why didn't you say goodbye before or give me a kiss the way you always did? "wanted to depressed Joel.

 I looked at his eyes and then said a little annoyed" I'm just tired okay ". I pressed a heartless kiss on his lips and then turned him in the direction of the car." I love you "Answer I say Joel but I didn't react but got into my car and drove home.

When I got home I lay down on the couch and relaxed a bit. I was pretty mad at Joel even though he hadn't even done anything. But if you play that long with 6 guys in a band you will eventually know what makes men tick.

 And men want to fuck everything that is beautiful and young. After an hour spent on the couch, I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and walked to the door in amazement. Joel stood in front of the door smiling.

 "Hey Y / n I know it's late, but today I had the feeling that you were angry," he said, a little depressed. "I'm not mad at Joel," I said while staring at the floor. Joel came into my apartment and took my face in his hands. 

"But I know you and I know that you are mad. Please just tell me what I said wrong." said Joel while he looked deep into my eyes. "The girl," I said, a little uncertain. Joel looked confused "which girl". I took his hands off my face and turned away. 

But Joel pulled me back to him "which girl Y / N" he said depressed. "The girl who sang I saw how you all were horny for her". Joel just looked at me more confused. "Wait a minute, you're not jealous of the girl," he said, astonished. 

"Sure I am that she is much more beautiful than me and more interesting" I said.

" Y / N I am not interested in this girl at all. We were just making stupid jokes. i love you you are the only woman i want you. Why should I want any girl when I already have the best and most beautiful girl. "I looked at Joel happily." You don't need to be jealous, "he said while pulling me to kiss me.

He kissed me again an pushed me with his hands around my waist against the wall. Our kisses began to get our kisses became stronger and more passionate. Our lips almost gazed at the Force.

I lifted one leg and put it up over his leg. He took my leg and pulled me closer to him. I could still feel the wall on the back of my neck. Slowly he began to pull up my shirt. I helped him and pulled it over my head and threw it away from us. He looked at me briefly and looked at my bra. I smiled and looked cheekily at him. He pulled me back into our ban of kisses. Since my foot was over his, I could feel his advancing erosion.

While he slowly began to kiss my neck I whispered in his ear "I Love you too Joel". My hand is moving slowly down to his spot between his legs. As my hand reach his pants he moans quietly. But than he takes my hand away from his pants. He takes both of my hands and takes them over my head to the wall. He looked at me and than moves near my head and whispers " stop playing with me" in my ear.

Slowly he lets go of my hands again and pulls his shirt over his head and throws it in the direction where mine is already on the floor. I also take off my pants and now look completely in front of him in underwear. And by god he loves it when I wear the red underwear. he eyes my whole body and smiles cooky.

I look at him briefly and then kneel in front of him. I run down his tattooed upper body with my hands until I have reached his waistband. I open his pants and start caressing his aroused member. He begins to moan softly and looks at me while concentrating. I smiled cheekily and then began to take his cock in my mouth. He was only moaning louder now.

Soon he pulled me up and took me into the bedroom. he put me on the bed and then began to kiss the inside of my thighs. I moaned softly and pulled him closer to me. He pulled my underpants aside and began to play on my clitoris with his tongue. I moaned and got louder and louder and he got more intense. He stuck a finger in me and slowly pumped it in and out. I was so close to coming and moaned "Joel" he only got faster. Finally I climaxed and yelled his name again.

I pulled him to me and I kissed him. "I want to feel you, I want you inside me Joel" I said a little out of breath. He smiled and finally pushed himself into me without warning. I loved the feeling of who he was inside of me. Joel started slowly but got faster and less controlled.

A little later I came for the second time, but Joel did not slow down but continued because he too came into me a few seconds later. He rolled off me and lay down on the bed next to me. "Now I m tired too" he said, still out of breath. "I told you". I looked into his eyes and smiled lovingly at him. he also smiled and said "you don't know how much I love you". I smiled and gave him a kiss.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it :))

Tomorrow I think i will drop tow parts.