Only yours Part 2(Alex Mattson)

Person : Alex Mattson  (Requested)

Warnings: Smut, Talk ...

Image: So after Alex gets jealous because you hanging out so often with the other band members he needs you more than before. But because of the new Album there is not much time for you two but he finds a way to get what he wants.

One thing before you start to read ! I got this request for are part 2 so pleas read part 1 before !! And of course i will write the other request i got. But I'm not a robot and I have school too so excuse me  but i try my best.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 After you and Alex went back inside, I made sure that I stayed close to him. Even if that was maybe ridiculous because i really only saw the other boys as friends, good friends. I sat down next to him on the couch and smiled at him and he then put his arm over me. 

We discussed the text of the song with the others and then decided on my version. Joel pouted a bit but he knew that my version was just better. We rehearsed for another hour and added something. There were more and more glass bottles on the table in front of the couch. At some point it was 10 o'clock and the boys decided that was enough for today, but they didn't want to go home either.

"What do you think if we still go to this disco around here?" asked Nico with a smile. Everyone else thought it was a mega idea so we packed our jackets and went outside to our tour bus that was parked there. But before I got in, Alex took my arm and said, "Is it okay for you to go to the disco? We can go home too if you want babe ". I smiled at him and said "are you kidding now the fun is just beginning." He smiled at my and give me kiss.

We all went in the tour bus and played loud music while driving to the disco.  When we arrived we got out and went to the disco. The room was pretty full, after all, it was the best time to go partying. Three of us went to order drinks while me, Alex, Nico, Joel and Joonas were looking for a place. A little later we found an empty couch with a table in the middle. After we sat down we waited for the others who came a little later with the drinks.

I sat next to Alex and Nico. While the others also found their place, we toast and celebrate today's successful day for the new album. After a few drinks later and some fun, the boys were a little distracted, or rather drunk. 

Everyone was busy so Alex started kissing me, he started sucking lightly on my neck. "Alex not here" I said a little overwhelmed. No question I wanted Alex, I wanted him to touch me and kiss me but not here in front of everyone. Alex is actually not that person either, but I think he just wanted to prove that I belong to him and nobody else.

I gently nudged Alex away from me and he looked at me in disappointment. "I want you Y/n" he said with his puppy look that he always did when he wanted something. I stared at him and then decided to give him what he wants. "Come with me," I said while I took his hand and walked towards the toilet with him. After we had fought our way through the crowd and arrived at the toilets, I opened the door and teased him inside.

 "Hey Y/n that's the girl toilet, i don't think ..." he couldn't finish his sentence because I put a finger to his mouth beforehand as a sign that he should be quiet. Alex looked at me confused and yet when I pulled him over and put both of my hands in his hair and started kissing him, he knew what I wanted. He was quick to react and reached around my waist and bent down slightly to me.

His kisses grew wilder and wilder. His hands went from my waist to my ass. He squeezed my bum lightly. At some point I stood at the sink and pushed him away from me but he didn't want to let go and lifted me onto the sink. He stopped for a moment and looked at me.

 I smiled cheekily at him and started playing on his pants. His clearly aroused penis was not difficult to miss. I started touching him there and he moaned slightly. He also slowly started to open my pants and when he had pushed them up to my knees he pushed my underpants aside.

He started kissing my thighs and by god that was driving me crazy. When he got to my vagina he looked up again and then began to lick me. I groaned with joy, and when he realized I was close, he stuck a finger into me. I just moaned more and when I came I groaned his name.

He looked up at me again and I grabbed his face and pulled him to me "I want you Alex" I said in an exhausted voice. He pulled his pants down and I did the rest and pulled his panties down as well. He gave me a cheeky look and took a seat at my entrance. He kissed me one more time and then penetrated me, I moaned loudly and Alex paced up. 

His thrusts became wilder and more uncontrolled. I held onto his shoulders with one hand and used the other to support myself, and Alex grabbed my right foot and put it by his side. A few seconds later I groaned again when I came the second time. Then he looked at me and kissed my neck. I clung even tighter to him and a little later he came with a loud moan in me. 

It took us a few seconds to regroup and then we got dressed again and made our way outside. But before I opened the door to the dance floor Alex stopped me and said "I love you, I'm sorry that I'm so jealous sometimes". I smiled at him and said "I know babe".

 Then we both went back to the others. On the way there, Alex put his arm around me protectively. "Nah, where have you been for so long?" Said Joonas with a smile on his face. "You haven't done anything indecent, have you?" asked Nico. I blushed a bit but didn't want to put up with it either and then said cheekily "Shut up, you were having fun without us". Alex laughed and so did the others. 

A little later we all drove home and Alex and I spent the rest of the night together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked the part 2 of  "Only yours". It was requested so I hope the person like it too.

I got 2 more requests but i will be really happy if you send me more and feedback i also like to see!

next request i will be work on will be a threesome between Joel  Alex and Reader.