When I met you Part 5 (Alex Mattson)

Person: Alex Mattson 

Warnings: None. (Just Aleksis cuteness)

Image: Aleksi and you went out..

______________________

When the clock showed 5 o'clock in English, I was just waiting for Aleksi. A minute later he was also standing in front of my apartment. I got into his car and smiled at him. 

"So ready," he asked, a little excited. I nodded and then looked forward to the street. It was weird to be alone with him, especially because I didn't know what that was between us. We drove about 10 minutes until Aleksi parked his car next to a small forest road. "Where are we" I asked confused as we got out and all I saw was forest.

 "Come with me you will see it in a moment" said Aleksi and smiled at me. I stood still confused until he took my hand and gently pulled me with him. "I'm coming," I said with a laugh. Together we walked a path through the forest.

 "Aleksi I hate horror films and in horror films a dark forest is not a good sign," I said while walking close behind him. "Nothing will happen to us, I'll protect you from the monsters" said Aleksi with a laugh. "That's not funny you idiot". 

Even if I was a little afraid of becoming a leading role in a horror film, I felt comfortable with Aleksi. I've only known him for a month, but I've laughed and seen so much with him. Since Aleksi has been in the band everything has only got better and more beautiful. At first I didn't want someone new to join the band, but Aleksi is a perfect match for us idiots.

 I've also learned a lot about him. He told me about the little town he got a tattoo on his forearm, it felt like I'd known him for a long time. "We're almost there," said Aleksi, tearing me out of my thoughts. "I'm happy about that," I said jokingly. 

We walked through the forest for another five minutes until we came to a clearing. "That's us," said Aleksi and gave me his hand to pull me up to him. "That is the highest point here" said Aleksi and looked at me. 

"From here you can see the stars best" he said and I had to smile at the thought of watching stars with Aleksi. "It's really nice here," I said and went a little further forward and sat down on a blunt stone on the floor. "You can see the whole city from here," I said enthusiastically. Aleksi sat down next to me and smiled at me in agreement.

"Why did you want to show me this?" I asked Aleksi as I turned to him. "I wanted to spend time with you and show you this place here," he said shyly. I could feel his warm breath on that cool night. "Are you cold" asked Aleksi. 

"No, it's okay," I said with a laugh. "Here my jacket is not that you will still be in icicles" he said laughing and handed me his black leather jacket. "Thanks" I said and pulled his jacket on, which was a bit too big for me. But she smelled like him, I liked that smell.

 I looked up at the sky and watched the stars. "Y / N" began Aleksi. I turned to him and waited for him to continue. "I .." Aleksi wanted to continue but the ringing of my cell phone interrupted him. I looked quickly at the display and saw that Niko was calling me. 

"It's Niko," I said to Aleksi. "Go ahead," he said with a smile. "Hey Niko" I said. "Y / N where are you right now" said Niko uneasily. "I'm on the road with Aleksi, why?" I asked a little worried.

 "Well, I, Joel and Joonas were in a bar and Joel started a fight and then we were thrown out. And now we have also lost Joonas and I can't We thought he might be at home and you could have a look, "said Niko a bit hectically. "Why did Joel start a brawl," I said, confused. 

"I don't know," Niko said only as an answer. "Me and Aleksi go to me and see if Joonas is there" I said and looked at Aleksi. He nodded in agreement. "Well, thank you, I'll bring Joel home," said Niko. And then Aleksi and I packed our things.

 "What did you want to say beforehand  Aleksi?" I asked him as we went to our car. "Oh, don't forget anything," he said and I looked at him briefly. "It really didn't matter that much," he said, smiling. Then we arrived at his car and drove back to my house to look for Joonas.

-------------------------

Hoped you liked it :D

Comment and Vote ( We almost got 1k votes that's  insane ahhhh) :))))

See you tomorrow.