It hurts Part 11 (Joel Hokka)

Person: Joel Hokka

Warnings: None.

Image: Joonas walked in the toiled after you and Joel finished sex....

Last part 

Pleas read the autors note :D

------------------

"Joonas" I said with a lower voice as I looked at him. Fortunately, Joel and I had our clothes on again. "I just wanted to see where you are you were gone so long" said Joonas and looked at me disappointed.

 I wanted to go to Joonas but he immediately took a step back. "Now I know that you are fine," he says and turned around. "Joonas" I said but he had already left. I just stood there when I felt hands on my hip. "Y / N" said Joel and I turned to him. 

"What I said before, I meant it. I want to be the only one who touches you. I want you back Y / N. I can't without you" said Joel and looked at me with his blue eyes. "Joel, I can't do that now," I said and just stormed off.

 I didn't know what was wrong with me. When I had just danced outside with Tom, I wanted nothing more than Joel. I wanted to touch him again, I wanted to be with him again. But now that I've seen Joonas who was so disappointed in me and sad I wasn't sure what I wanted anymore. After all, it's crazy we had a threesome and then I slept with Joonas.

 When Joel found out, I felt so bad about hurting him, but sex with Joonas felt right. My feelings are going crazy. Joel just fucks the shit out of me and the next moment he tells him how much he needs me and I just leave.

The alcohol was probably the reason for this. "There you are" said suddenly a voice behind me as I wanted to leave the bar. I turned and saw Tom standing behind me. 

"Yes, I'm going now," I said and continued towards the exit. "Wait. You wanted to have fun first," he said and held my arm. "I've had enough fun for today," I said and left. That night I had a hard time sleeping because I had so many things to think about.

 The next day I woke up with a headache. I took a tablet and drank some orange juice because Joonas once said it helps. Joonas. I have to talk to him before things get worse. I packed my things, decided to go to Joonas, he was probably still in his bed.

 Hopefully Joel was still sleeping because they both live in the same apartment block. I went up the stairs to Joonas apartment and rang his doorbell. To my amazement, he even opened the door and didn't sleep any more.

 "We can talk to Joonas" I said and looked at him apologetically. "Sure come in," he said, looking at me with a forced smile. We both sat down on his gray couch and just sat there. "Joonas I know you like me and I never wanted to hurt you" I started to talk and looked at him expectantly.

 "Y / N I know and you don't have to apologize for anything. You love Joel and I want you to be together again. But I don't want to lie either, it hurt to see you like that yesterday. Because Joel treated you like shit and you deserve something better Y / N "he said tacitly and looked at me deeply with his blue eyes. 

"You know Joel best, he doesn't let anyone get close and I understand him when he's hurt because of us but he should have talked to me. And his behavior the next few days wasn't okay but I love him and that will never be change "I said and looked sadly at Joonas. 

"Joel is difficult. But I know how much he loves you you are the only one who gives him hope when he thinks the whole world hates him" said Joonas with a laugh. I also had to laugh and was glad that everything is okay between Joonas and me.

 "You chose Joel back then, although you could have five other hot guys and that's okay. I don't want to stand between you," said Joonas and grinned broadly. I got up and hugged Joonas. "You will still find your perfect girlfriend" I said and then went to the door.

 "I'm happy with the boys and you," said Joonas and smiled. Then he closed the door and I turned to the stairs.

When I was about to go down the stairs, a voice stopped me. "Y / N" said Joel who just opened his door next to the door of Joonas.

 Why do the two have to live in the same block of flats. I turned to Joel and just looked at him. Some of his blond strands were hanging in his face and he was wearing a black hoodie. "What are you doing here" he asked and looked at me sadly.

 "I was at Joonas to sort everything out" I said and looked back at Joel. Joel's eyes suddenly went dark and you could see the sadness in his eyes. "So you decided for him because I was such an asshole. I'm an asshole but I love you Y / N.

 I want to wake up with you again and order dinner for us in the evening .." Joel began to talk frantically and I had to smile a bit. "Joel" I said as a sign that he should hear me but he kept talking on and on. "Shut up Joel," I said a little louder and walked up to him. 

He looked at me confused and wanted to say something again but I took his face in my hands and kissed him. Joel immediately put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

 "Joel, I love you, I never had to choose between you and Joonas because it was always you" I said and Joel grinned broadly and pulled me to kiss me again.

 "You should still talk to Joonas" I said when Joel let go of me. He just nodded and then I hugged him. "You stay here" said Joel to me and I nodded and walked into his apartment. 

"I'm going to order pizza" I said as I turned to him again and then went into his living room.

------------------------------

Hope you liked it :D

After I finished this two big stories (Joel and Aleksi) I don't will take any request now.

This book is not closed but at the time I will not write any oneshots :D

But I will start a new book 

Comment with Person do you want :

Joel

Aleksi

Joonas