With you(Niko Vilhelm)

People: Niko Vilhelm x reader (Request)

Warnings: Light Smut , Soft 

Image: You and Niko are alone in the studio and have some funny!

If you want that i write something for you text me! Or comment !

__________________________________________________

It was late in the evening and you were still in the studio with Niko. The others are all on the way and since you and Niko had nothing to do you decided to go to the studio to work on the new song.

"Play the part," said Nico and handed me a piece of paper with a smile. I looked at the sheet music and nodded. When I started to play I lost touch with the real world as I always do. I love being part of this messy band that was like a family behind the cameras. 

I've known the boys for almost 4 years now and at some point in the course of time it happened with me and Nico. At first it was just sex but then it became so much more Nico treated me like a true princess and for that and much more I love him so much.

When I played the melody of the song, I didn't even notice that Niko hadn't even sung his lyrics, but just looked at me. After I noticed I stopped playing and stared at him questioningly. "What is it that I play the part wrong or why did you lose your voice?" He laughed and said "You look so hot when you play the guitar". I looked at him and had to smile.

 I put the guitar on the stool next to me and walked over to Niko, who was sitting on the couch opposite. "I know, but you have to sing that is what you do when you rehearse," I said while I gave him one He gave me a cheeky smile and stood up to move to his microphone, I played the part and he sang along with it.

 I enjoyed having his full attention. I knew that he never looked away from me while he was singing, he looked at me all the time. He loved the way my hair flew through the air and the way I jumped back and forth.

When we were exhausted from rehearsals I sat down on the couch and picked up my drink. Niko let himself fall next to me on the couch and also got his drink close. When I put my drink back down after taking a long sip, I took one of my hairbands and began to braid myself. "How do you women do that" said Niko while he watched me. "What do you mean" I said confused.

 He smiled and said, "How can you braid your hair yourself". I had to laugh because I didn't think he would say something like that, he laughed too. "Wait, I want to try something," I said with a cheeky smile. Niko looked at me questioningly and waited for my further movements. I took one of my harness straps and slid off the couch even closer to him. 

I took some of his wait and he started laughing.I took some of his wait and started laughing. "Do you want to braid my hair?" said Niko while he laughed heartily. "Yes, I do," I said. "But that suits you much better," he said while he put one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek and kissed me.

I smiled at him but started to braid his hair. I plaited two small braids for him. While I was doing this he tried to keep me from tickling or kissing me continuously. At some point it was enough for me and I decided to sit on his lap to be able to braid better. Now he just smiled even more. When I was done with the first braid I said "I think you look good with it"

 I had to smile a bit when I said that and Nico noticed that so he gently pinched my stomach. I had to laugh and grabbed his shoulders to keep from falling off his sauce. "Stop it" I said with a smile while I punched Nico lightly in revenge. "No, I like to annoy you babe" said Nico with a cheeky smile on his face. "You ass" I said and pouted a little. 

When I finally finished with his two pigtails I leaned back a bit, but I knew that I wouldn't fall because Niko still had his hands tightly wrapped around my waist. I looked at his braids while he looked at me sweetly with his brown eyes. "You look really hot with your braids, I said and laughed. Niko had to laugh too and then pulled me over to kiss me." Do you know how much I love you? "

He said to me while our lips were separated again I smiled and nudged him a little backwards and leaned completely towards him and kissed him tenderly again while I placed my hands in front of him. Our kisses became more and more passionate and Niko's hands slid down to my buttocks.

"I love you too," I said while trying to break away from his lips. "Let's go to me Y / n" he said with his certain look. " Why?" I asked confused.

"Because I can't take it much longer. I don't want you here, the boys are killing us," said Nico with a cheeky look. "Than off to you," I said while I got up and held out my hand to him. He took it and pulled me over again and kissed me, "Now we can go."

____________________________________________

Part 2?

This was a request so I hope you liked it! 

Today I try to drop a second story for you guys :))

Comment what you think about this one shot with Niko.