It hurts Part 4 (Joel Hokka)

Person: Joel Hokka

Warnings: Smut.

Image:  After the boys flew back to Finland, only you and Joonas stayed in the hotel to sort out a few things

My Stories got the last days not so much attention so I wanna ask if you like my both stories (Aleksi and Joel) or not :(

----------------------------

"Are you still hungry? I was just about to go out to eat," said Joonas who was standing at the door and smiled at me. "No thanks, I'll take a shower" I said and looked uncertainly at Joonas while I got some clothes out of my suitcase. 

Joonas just nodded and then left the room. I put my clothes in the bathroom to change and took a shower. When I got out of the shower I checked my cell phone and saw two messages from Joel.

J: I already miss you

J: What are you doing right now?

I smiled when I read his messages he was really cute or just horny.

Y / N: We'll see you the day after tomorrow.

Y / N: I was just taking a shower.

I wanted to put my cell phone down again, but my cell phone lit up again a second later.

J: I would like to take a shower with you now

Now I knew he was just horny.

Y / N: I'll send you a picture.

I opened my cell phone camera and took a picture of myself.

J: Damn you look good.

I had to smile and then put my phone down to get dressed. When I came out of the bathroom I saw Joonas already lying on the bed. "I thought you were gone," he said with a laugh. "I was just taking a shower," I said as I lay down on the bed next to him. "Who would have thought that" he said and put his cell phone down. 

"What?" I said confused and looked at him. "Well, that we will lie in bed together again" said Joonas with a laugh. Our faces weren't far apart as we didn't have a lot of space in bed. "Idiot" I said and threw a pillow at Joonas.

Joonas didn't put up with that and immediately threw the pillow back at me. "Hey," I said indignantly and now threw two pillows at him. 

Joonas could only catch one and the other smacked his face. He jumped up and threw all the pillows he could find on me.

 "Okay, I'll surrender," I said with a laugh. When Joonas was about to lie down again, I crawled over to him and continued throwing pillows at him. "Hey that's unfair," he said with a laugh. Since Joonas fidgeted so much I started to hold his hands tight but he was too strong and then took my waist and wanted to throw me on the other side. 

But I held on to the duvet cover and so he only managed to sit me on top of him.I swallowed briefly and then looked at Joonas. He also looked at me with a captivating look. I was still sitting on top of him and he started to straighten up a bit and came closer and closer to my face.

 Until he put his lips on mine and put his hands around my waist. Our kiss grew wilder and wilder. I enjoyed the kiss until I realized what was happening. I broke away from the kiss and looked at him in confusion. I didn't move a meter, I was still sitting on his lap. "I'm sorry Y / N" said Joonas who was also confused. 

But I could feel through his pants how much he wanted this. When Joonas realized that I noticed that he had a hard penis, he gently peeled me away from him and put a pillow on his lap. I didn't know why but I enjoyed that Joonas wanted me so much that he needed me so much. I was the first woman who had satisfied him in a long time of masturbation.

 Joonas was attractive and through the night with him and Joel I also knew that he was good in bed. "Joonas I ..." I said softly and then looked at him. I do what I want so I took Joona's face back and kissed him. I tossed the pillow on his lap and sat back on his lap. 

I moved my hips in time with our kisses. Joona's hands went to my ass and he squeezed my ass lightly. I started rubbing my hips more and more against his lap. Joonas moaned slightly and pinched my bottom even more.

 "Fuck Y / N" he muttered into our kiss. My hands went down his body and I pulled his shirt over his head. Joonas did the same and threw my T shirt  in a corner of the hotel room. Joonas began to kiss my neck wildly. I moaned slightly and moved my hips even wilder. 

It was almost like sex, so electric was our connection. I stopped briefly and Joonas looked at me confused. I slid back a bit and began to open his pants. He slipped back a bit and just waited for me to pull his pants down. 

And when I did that I took off my own pants so that I only had my underwear on. I put my hand on Joona's boxers and he moaned slightly. Then I pulled his boxers down. And you really can't complain.

 Joonas was well built downstairs. I didn't hesitate and took his cock into my mouth. Joonas let out a loud moan when my lips touched his cock. "Fuck Y / N" he said and took a deep breath. I ran my hands up his upper body while I sucked his cock.

When I removed my lips from his cock I looked cheekily at him and he kissed me immediately and turned me on my back. He licked my upper body with his tongue . His touches were so electric.

When Joonas reached my underpants with his tongue, he stopped briefly and looked cheekily at me. He pulled my underpants aside and began to lick me. He immediately stuck one of his fingers in me and I groaned loudly. 

He pumped his finger into me faster and faster and I moaned more and more. Bite I screamed his name out loud and came. I immediately pulled him to me and we kissed passionately. He put his hands on my still trembling legs. 

"Fuck me" I said and smiled cheekily. Joonas didn't have to be told twice and immediately shoved his cock into me. He was getting faster and faster. His thrusts were hard. "Do you want me to fuck you harder" said Joonas with a hot smile. "Fuck me harder Joonas" I said aloud and he began to thrust into me even more wildly. 

My legs were shaking when I came the second time. "Fuck yeah" I shouted loudly. Joonas didn't stop because he was so close to it himself. My legs were still shaking because he didn't give me time to recover. "Come for me Joonas" I said, clutching my legs around him.

 Joonas pushed even harder into me and then he came with a loud moan. His body fell on top of mine and we both breathed heavily. I didn't know why I did it but I was so damn horny for him. Since the three of us had sex, I can't get it out of my head.

 I love Joel but at least he suggested sharing me with Joonas and I liked the idea of ​​having both of them. "I won't tell Joel anything," said Joonas who was still close to me. I looked at him and put my arms around him. A little later we fell asleep together.

----------------------

Okay well :D I hope you liked it 

Comment and vote for part 5

And no fear I try to update Aleksis Story today :D