When I met you Part 9 (Alex Mattson)

Person: Alex Mattson

Warnings: None.

Image: You have to decide with how you play water polo :D

-----------------

I looked around a little overwhelmed. Everyone was sitting in a circle with the towel, snacks and drinks in hand. Joel, who was sitting on my towel because we shared the chips, looked at me hopefully. I didn't want to hurt him, but actually I wanted to take part in the competition with someone else. 

"The registration desk closes at 3 pm and the competition starts shortly after 3 pm, so you need a partner until then" said Olli and smiled at me. I looked briefly at the cell phone and saw that it was 5 minutes before 3 pm.

 I jumped up and grabbed my sunglasses. I went towards the registration desk. "Aleksi is my partner" I said and stopped by him and smiled at him. "That will be a victory," said Tommi cheering. Everyone laughed except for Joel.

 He was still sitting on my towel but just looked into his cell phone and ignored me. I was already sitting on his shoulders in the water and have already done a lot with him so this time I wanted to do something with Aleksi. 

"And will you join in?" Asked Niko Aleksi. "Sure I'll join in," he said and jumped up. I still had to think of his words beforehand. "You still have 2 minutes" said Olli and pointed to the registration table. "We're going to get the winning boys," I said, waving to the boys while they cheered. 

Then Aleksi and I went to the registration table together. "Just in time," said the one standing at the table. I just smiled and then I said our take and he gave us some kind of ticket with our team number and color on it. 

"Look over there," said Aleksi to me and pointed to the front. Many others stood at the edge of the water and 3 men built a net in the water to play water polo. "Let's go forward," I said and smiled at him. Aleksi nodded and then we went up to the other teams together. 

There were exactly 4 other teams, I actually thought there would be more people here with the effort but apparently not. "And are you ready," I said and smiled at Aleksi who was standing next to me. "I've never played water polo in my life. 

Maybe you should have played with Joel" he said and laughed. "It's very simple, it's like handball only in the water. And besides, I wanted to play with you" I said and smiled happily at Aleksi. And I was happy too. 

Aleksi was really incredibly sweet and you could talk to him so well. I'm glad he got into our band. "Let the games begin," said a guy with a microphone in front of us. "I'm the commentator for this game. If you ask, please just talk to my friend Frankie here. But now let's get started".

"The first two teams that competed, Team Brown and Yellow," he said into his microphone. "What color are we?" Asked Aleksi and smiled at me. I quickly looked at the tickets the man gave us. "We're green," I said and showed him the map. 

"Then we have to wait," he said and laughed. "Let's watch," I said and looked at him questioningly. I nodded and then we went up front to watch the game from the front row. Team brown were two very pretty women and team yellow was a man and a woman.

 It looked funny how they tossed the ball back and forth. "How long does a round actually last?" I asked Aleksi. "I think about 5 minutes" said, lifting his shoulders. "And a goal for Team brown" the moderator suddenly shouted into the microphone and I was a bit startled.

 The game between yellow and brown actually lasts 5 minutes. "And brown wins the game 1 to 0," said the moderator. "Hopefully it's our turn now" I said and smiled at Aleksi. I could really scream at Aleksi's sweet smile. 

"And the next ones are orange against green" shouted the moderator and I looked up in shock. "It's our turn, come with me," said Aleksi and held out his hand to me. I took it and together we ran towards the water. 

The rules were explained to us again and then the game began. In team orange there were two men, they both had brown hair and were probably our age.

 "We can do it" said Aleksi and smiled at me. Myself and Aleksi decided that he was in goal and that I would play forward. At the kick-off, Aleksi won the ball for us and then threw it straight to me. I jumped high in the air and quickly swam away from the two men to the right.

 I looked for Aleksi and threw him the ball. The goal was not far away and when Aleksi was surrounded by the two men he jumped high in the air and threw the ball to me and I sank the ball into the goal. "And a goal for green," shouted the moderator.

 I smiled at Aleksi and raised my hands in the air. He also smiled at me with a big grin. The next few minutes we got a goal but we caught up again when Aleksi made it 2 to 1. "Wuhuu" I shouted and gave him a short hug. 

Shortly before the end of the game, the opponents came dangerously close to our goal. Aleksi and I were both in defense. One of the men shot the ball up to our goal. I was definitely too small to catch the ball. "Lift me up" I said and stood in front of Aleksi. Aleksi put his hands around my waist and lifted me up in the air and so I was able to fend off the ball.

"And Team Green wins," shouted the moderator. When Aleksi wanted to lift me back down he slipped slightly because his hands were so wet.

 I flew against his torso and put my hands around his shoulders to hold me tight. Aleksi had his hands tight around my waist so that I wouldn't fall. I looked deep into his eyes. Our faces were so close I could feel his breath on my skin. 

My look at his eyes wandered down to his lips. I didn't think twice, I just kissed him. when our lips touched my stomach tingled. It felt like fireworks, it was magical. Aleksi returned the kiss and put a hand on my cheek. 

When we broke up again I looked at him briefly and then pulled him back with me onto the beach. When we had solid ground under our feet again, Aleksi took my hand and pulled me to him. He put his hands around my face and kissed me again. 

"I think you won," said a laughing voice from behind us. I saw Niko and the others standing behind us as I moved away from Aleksi and turned around. Niko just wanted to say something, but I pointed my finger at him and said "No more Niko".

 Everyone laughed. Niko innocently raised his hands in the air and laughed. "Where's Joel" I asked when I noticed that he wasn't here with the others.

 "Well he was here before to watch you and then he came back to us and said he was going home because it was late," said Olli and looked at me questioningly. 

"Okay," I said, puzzled. Usually Joel stayed long. "We're going home now, aren't we?" asked Tommi and everyone nodded. We went to our cars together. I said goodbye to Joonas, Niko, Olli and Tommi as they got into their cars and drove away.

 Then I looked at Aleksi who was standing next to me. "It was nice today" I said because I didn't know what to say. Aleksi smiled at me and nodded in agreement. "Thanks for the kiss," he said and now smiled a bit cheekily. I looked a little shy on the floor.

 Aleksi came closer to me. "I really like you Y / N" he said and took my face in his hand. "Me too Aleksi" I said and looked at him waiting. I waited for him to kiss me again and then he did. I wanted to feel his lips longer and more intensely.

 I wanted to feel him. "Do you want to come to me tonight?" I asked him and smiled crookedly at him. "Yes, definitely," he said and looked at me with a big grin. "We could cook something together," he said.

Aleksi had his hands around my waist and smiled cheekily at me. "That sounds good," I said and gave him a little kiss goodbye. Then I went to my car to drive home. My feelings went crazy why is this boy so perfect.

While I was driving home all I could think about was Aleksi.

--------------------

So finally :D

I hope you liked it pleas comment and like thank you :D

Pleas tell me if I could make anything better in this story thank you .