Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Start from the beginning

Sameer glared at her, and snatched the remaining cookie from her hand, sliding it inside his mouth with a hmph noise. Naina couldn't conceal her smile which grew wider seeing his puffy cheeks. They diligently nibbled on the leftover sweets, and in no time their faces were painted with the tempting syrup of chocolate, and crumbles of cookies on their clothes. They both glanced at each other blankly and burst into laughter. Her head fell on his shoulder while laughing, and Sameer immediately took this funny moment of their life in the portrait frame. Naina expected this somewhere, and she had no objection to it. Because the picture looked cute and beautiful.

He wrote a cute caption, and Naina genuinely liked the choice of his words - "Mrs.Rathod first taught me how to fall in love with her...and now with her favorite flavor. Chocolates! Two newbies in one frame. #FunBegins #BabyWife #ChocolateWaliLadki #CrazyPeople."

"So...no gussa. Right?" She asked him.

"Nope...tere se gussa kaise reh sakta hoon." Sameer tightly embraced her delicate figure, and Naina stroked the threads of his silky hair.

"Alright so let's have our dinner, I am starving," Naina said with a cute smile.

"Awww ok Jaan...I will order your favorite food." Sameer spoke with a loving smile and opened the Swiggy app. Naina told him what she was craving to eat, and He obediently ordered everything that his wife wished for.

In the meantime. Naina enthusiastically climbed the staircase by holding the barrister, and soon grasped the exquisite interior design of their bedroom. It was lavishly adorned with minor details of decent patterns on the pristinely painted walls. She strolled more to see how the bathroom was spacious and comfortable for them, with a music system installed on the above side. Her smile was widening the more She was exploring this royal room. She walked to the adjoined balcony...and realized how the night-view of Lonavala looked too pleasant and safe from this place. They could enjoy their morning breakfast here with a sweet-romantic-talk adding more beauty to their relationship. The dreamy sky shone as She looked at it with pure innocence and elation, there were no glimpses of stars and moon yet...but it shimmered with immense joy. Naina fumbled through the pockets of her yellow suit to search for her phone and after a mini experience of a heart attack. She finally got her mobile and clicked the picture of the beautiful environment like a professional photographer. The tree of cherries looked like a figment of her imagination, as She always wished to have her home...where the tree would grow at least one fruit of her liking. She smiled in felicity and posted it on her Instagram story without a caption.

The dinner was polished off soon, as both of them were hungry and thirsty for food. Sameer was first to take shower, and get ready in the cotton black t-shirt, and gray sweatpants. He yawned lazily as he rested his heavy head against the headboard...he was feeling sleepy and tired too, but who knew his exhaustion would evaporate in the air the moment His wife would come, and stand in front of him.

Naina was wearing a strawberry red satin nighty, with sleeves loosely hanging on either side of her soft arms. She twisted her lips for an alluring smile, and as expected Sameer forgot to even blink...He rose, stared at her darkening eyes which had some kind of magic to make him feel inebriated without consuming alcohol. Naina swayed her hips elegantly as She commenced to approach his transfixed figure, she knew her surprise would certainly leave him in a shock. Sameer breathed in pleasure the moment his wife came, and sat down on his lap, encircling her hands around his neck. She seductively licked her lips, making his heart excited.

"Was this pre-planned?" He asked her in a barely audible voice, as He grasped her hand tightly, and intensely stared at the layer of her glass bangles.