39

a/n: i finally wrote his chapter after like lowkey procrastinating and drowning in work from the new semester.. hopefully you guys enjoy this! and this makes me a little sad, but there is only one chapter left after this before the epilogue (might be really long, or separated into two parts. idk yet) anyways, enjoy !!

{MATURE WARNING: this chapter contains sexual material (CNC) unsuitable for some readers. if any of these make you uncomfortable, please feel free to skip over them, or exit the chapter all together.}

i present to you...

"love, deryah"

blaise

one year later...

one year; it had been one year since we had gotten back together. everything seemed to move so smoothly for us. we were getting ready for the end of our seventh year; it was our last year of school before we were pushed into the real world.

it may have seemed nerve-wrecking—which it was—but it was so much more exciting than that.

we had been going to school counseling all year to let them help prepare us for our future careers; those who wanted careers in the wizarding world. there were always few who wanted to explore outside their upbringing; of course, deryah was in that bunch. even though she had been taking courses for both magical and muggle medicine, she still wanted to do more. she wanted to be certified in surgery for muggle medicine, while juggling her practice in the wizarding world as a healer.

i completely supported her decision even though it seemed overwhelming.

as i got up from the bed, trying my best not to wake her, i walked over to her book shelf. for some reason, the books were color grouped and ordered instead of alphabetical; nothing was wrong with it, i was just surprised that i had never noticed it.

pulling one of the books from the shelf, a small envelope fell from one of the pages. it had my name written on it with a small heart at the end.

picking up the paper, i opened the flap softly before pausing.

if she had wanted me to have it, she would've given it to me already. but at the same time, she had been very busy with her studies so maybe she had just forgotten.

proceeding with my actions, i pulled the letter out, unfolded the letter, and began to read. the paper smelled like her hair; coconut. and i had always admired her cursive writing.

dear blaise,

if you're reading this, i either gave it to you, or you've found it, and are too nosy to put it back. either way, i'm glad you've gotten it.

i paused for a minute, laughing at the fact that she really does know me.

if i'm being completely honest, i have no idea what to say to you. i thought by writing this letter that i would never mail would help, but no, it hasn't helped one bit. even words couldn't describe my love for you. so here's a few things that remind me of our love, or how much i really love you.

have you ever had a bad day that felt like it would go on forever, and you see the one person that makes you smile? you're that person. you're my person.

or maybe when you're reading and the girl finally gets the right guy? i'm the girl and you're my guy.

what about waking up to the fresh breeze creeping through your window as the sun kisses you awake?