15

a/n: ah shitt that you guys so much for 2K reads. it may not be a lot, but i literally means the world to me because we are going places!!! also sorry that this update took a while, i wasn't motivated and i also got distracted with fun and stuff, but here i am now!!

TW: sexual content with description. some scenes readers may find upsetting- if so, i advise skipping over it; reader's discretion is advised.

i present to you...

"after every storm, comes a rainbow"

deryah's pov

the morning was new; the sun creeping over the horizon, seeping into the silent room. the sun slipped past the thin, dark emerald green curtains, attempting to make me open my eyelids. I shifted my position, the sun making me peel my eyes open.

when i fluttered her eyes open, i jumped softly, my eyes widening at the sight that was laying in front of me; blaise zabini. he was shirtless, wearing nothing but his blue and green pajama pants from last night, with his arm wrapped around my waist; it slung over my waist with his hand resting on my stomach. softly and quietly turning to face him, i watched his chest move as he inhaled, deeply exhaling soon after. with the new position i was in, his arm now reached over my shoulder, leaving it still slung over my waist but my head was slightly buried in his chest. when he exhaled, i felt his thumb move to caress my stomach; i froze. i was unsure if i should just get up, seeing as i hadn't wanted to disturb his slumber. i stayed still, just watching his chest rise and fall, the sun kissing his smooth golden skin. the feeling of peace washed over me. when he wasn't yelling at me, or when we weren't arguing, he was actually peaceful and tolerable.

i couldn't tell if he was awake because his breaths stayed stable, and there were no interruptions. i guess i was the only one awake.

blaise's pov

my eyes stretched open, and i was welcomed by what i had looked down to see. my heart fluttered at the position she was laying in, and i smiled to myself; if i could wake up to this everyday, i wouldn't need anything else in the world. her head was buried in my chest, and i could feel the small pants she had let out in her sleep fan against my chest. the more i studied her, the more i admired what she wore. she had on a very large navy blue tee, similar to the blue on my pants. it drowned her figure, the excess of the shirt flowing at her sides, stopping at her mid thigh. it was slowly rising up her thigh every time her leg twitched slightly.

subconsciously, my thumb caressed her stomach before i could stop myself; i felt her breathing stop. from where i was, i could now tell she was awake, but i just couldn't tell what her face said. she blinked a few times, and went back to breathing normal. she had gone still, and had yet to move. i guess she assumed that i was asleep, because she tried her best not to breathe the wrong way, or even move. she was as lifeless as a statue, yet she managed to be so beautiful. i didn't have to see her face fully to know that the sun kissed her mocha skin as usual, probably adding more freckles to the ones she already had.

the silence had emitted throughout the room for a while before i decided on clearing my throat softly in order to pull her attention.

narrator's pov

deryah heard the noise that came from him, and looked up to see him looking back at her. she smiled softly greeting him in a whisper. "good morning" she greeted, yawning soon after.

voice hoarse and rough, he replied quietly, the gruff ringing in her ears. "morning"

she shifted her position again, her leg absentmindedly landing on his. blaise bit back a groan, her motions not helping with his current situation. he looked down at her, not saying a word, just looking into her eyes. when she noticed this, she said nothing, and only stared back. she watched his eyes, his pupils slightly dilating the longer they looked at each other.