10

a/n: thank you guys so much for 5K reads on this!! i love you guys for all the support and love you show me, you don't understand how much it means. we're halfway to 10K !! sending love as always <3

TW:  slight mentions of violence, and blood.

i present to you...

"what was said is done"

narrator's pov

letting her feet touch the cold wooden floor, deryah couldn't help but reminisce about the rendezvous that occurred with pansy last night. she traced her fingers across the purple hues that had been placed on her collarbones. although it wasn't the best way for her to cope, last night was a night she would never look back on and regret; the memories were nothing but enticing and enchanting.

smiling, she stood up from her bed, and looked over at her roommate's bed; she hadn't come back. brushing it off, she went to open the door to the bathroom, when she realized it was locked. what the hell? she knocked softly, pressing her ear against the door. there soft moans to be heard, but were blanketed by the running water. holy shit! luna had come back, but she had brought someone with her. how the hell did i not hear her? she thought.

deryah's eyes widened when she heard another moan; only this time it wasn't luna. "holy shit luna" moaned a high pitched voice. the voice was familiar, but deryah didn't want to make any assumption. going off the thought she had, she apparated to pansy's dorm.

as a loud crack echoing throughout the quiet room, deryah noticed that pansy was frozen on the bed in front of her with wide eyes. deryah ignored her expression, and walked over to onyx's bed. she pulled back the curtain, revealing the neat and empty bed. she looked back at a confused pansy, and began to question her. "when's the last time you saw onyx?"

pansy continued to button up her shirt in confusion. "erm- last night before i left to go see you? why?"

"no reason!" deryah exclaimed, smiling before leaving in a loud crack before pansy could protest.

another loud crack, and deryah stood in draco's dorm room. draco flinched, dropping his shirt. "what the hell?" he fumbled.

"good morning to you too handsome," she winked playfully. she opened the bathroom door, walked in, and began an attempt to reach the top shelf to grab a spare towel.

he walked behind her, reaching over her head to get the towel, and brought it down to her level. "what are you doing here?"

"what does it look like? i'm about to take a shower."

"what- why?" he questioned, a wave of shock taking over his expression.

"well, my roommate's getting shagged in my shower, and i don't really want to get in there after that. and besides, from what i can remember from the amount of steam fogging up the mirrors, you guys have much better water pressure in your shower." she smiled.

"fine, go ahead, i guess. what about your clothes?" he questioned, sitting on his bed.

"what?" she hummed.

"you don't have any here?"

"oh- yeah you're right. i'll just borrow some of yours- if you don't mind-" she said, looking back to make sure it was okay.

"yeah- no you're fine. go right ahead."

she winked, closing the door behind her as she began to undress. she stepped into the shower, and let the heated water consume her, instantly relaxing as it hit her bare skin.