7

TW: mature content, adult language, slight sexual content, slight mention of blood, slight mention of violence and sexual assault. reader discretion is advised.

i present to you...

"get your fucking hands off me"

narrator's pov

usually, deryah would love to be awoken by the song of the birds, and the kisses of sun, but this morning, she had only one wish; that they would be swallowed whole by the earth. fluttering her eyes open, deryah greeted the sun with a sour scoff, followed by a soft groan.

her head ached majorly, and her mind was very fuzzy of the events that took place last night. slowly picking her pounding head from the pillow, deryah was expecting to be met by her blue curtains with bronze stitching, but merlin was she way off. her eyes were greeted by a foreign setting; a silky green duvet, and a much more spacious dorm room. perhaps draco had stopped her from doing something irresponsible? or had she slept with a stranger?

deryah's thoughts were immediately stopped and her questions were answered when a door opened, soon followed by the steam and fog that escaped from behind it. deryah's jaw's became somewhat agape, as the sight unfolded in front of her eyes; blaise zabini dressed in nothing but a towel around his waist. merlin, it couldn't get any better than this. his golden skin was covered in water droplets, as they made their way down to his waist line. water droplets were falling from his chin, but they were swiftly caught by his hand snaking up to his face. deryah's eyes couldn't help travel down to the towel that was wrapped securely around his waist, hiding what was underneath. it was not doing a very good job, seeing as deryah could still see the outline of his dick. her eyes traced back up to admire his chiseled and toned abs; was everything on him toned? from his abs, she wandered up to his shoulders; his muscles were prominent, just like the ones on his biceps. though he may have looked like a bit of a lanky boy, quidditch had obviously done him well.

"there's a muggle pill and water to drink it with on the table." he said flatly, turning to go through his dresser.

sitting up, she turned to grab the water, when she noticed her change of attire. next, her eyes traveled to the other side of the bed and saw that it had been slept in. what if she was right? what if she did sleep with someone? and that someone was him? she pondered for a second. not really knowing how to ask, deryah jumped directly into the question, still stuttering while she tried to find the words. "did we um- you know- did we?" she questioned, gesturing her hands between the two of them.

"what? sleep together? of course not, have some faith in me fontaine; you were intoxicated and not able to give consent either way." he says, slightly shocked and offended. he starts changing the topic as he reaches for a pair of bottoms in his trunk "i need to ask you a question, just to be sure."

"okay shoot." she agreed, rubbing her eyes. she began to get up from the bed, making her way over to the loo.

"do you remember anything that happened last night?" he inquired.

"not really, but i remember meeting your friends? why? did i do something stupid?"

"no. not at all."

"oh- well okay." deryah began to unbutton the shirt she wore, dropping it to the floor, and examined her figure; her hips were sore and there were fades of red and irritated marks. she walked out the bathroom, in her bra and underwear, and begin to play trivia with the young man. "are you sure i didn't do anything?" she turned her hips to the side and slid the waistband of her underwear down, exposing the skin of her hip. "my slightly bruised hip says otherwise." she said through a light chuckle.