12

a/n: i'm back in business baby!! it lowkey feels like forever since i last posted (lmao i have an addiction), but fear not, there are multiple chapters being published this week to make up for my absences! big things are in the making y'all, like tension and more drama! but that aside, i missed y'all and i hope y'all enjoy the next few chapters! xoxo

i present to you...

"all eyes on me"

deryah's pov

gleefully walking with a small skip in my step, i pondered on the events that took their place earlier. the feeling of draco's soft lips molding with mine, as his tongue swiped my bottom lip; my lips were still tingling from the lack of his touch. the feeling of wind being cut off from my lungs, but it wasn't painful, and i didn't care, because he was all i felt in the moment. i would've held my breath longer if it meant that i would've been able to feel his lips on mine. from the time our lips met, i felt myself starting to float above the clouds, and nothing would make me want to come down.

well that was until zabini ruined the moment, his sarcasm, and brooding bitterness sucking the life out of the room. if he was best friends with draco, why'd he insist on pushing his buttons so much? was i that much of a bother? even if i was a bother, he's the one who always started with me. did i respond? yes, but that's only because i refuse to be disrespected by some entitled git who thinks he's better than me.

bringing me from the maze in my mind, luna bumped me slightly, a smile also radiant across her features. "why are you smiling so hard?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

i jokingly scoffed, nudging her back. "i could be asking you the same thing, you look like one of those muggle clowns!" i teased, pushing her arm away.

"i'll tell you, only if you tell me your story right after." she promised, sticking out her pinkie finger for me to shake.

"i'll think about it," i teased, causing her to whip her head in my direction. "fine, i'm only joking!" i surrendered, throwing my hands up in the air, quickly interlocking our pinkies.

"onyx and i made our relationship official today!" she whisper yelled, looking around to make sure she wasn't being too loud.

i shrieked, knowing that this would come soon. "i knew it! ever since the morning i heard you two moaning and groping each other in the shower!" i cackled, making her throw a hand over my mouth as she looked around to make sure no one had heard the inhumane sound.

"you were there?!" she gasped, her eyes wider than before.

"of course i was there! don't forget that we do share a dorm room. and besides, i'm everywhere!" i motioned, waving my hands around in her face.

slapping my hands away, she apologized for her forgetfulness, slowly becoming embarrassed. "oh merlins, you're right! i'm so sorry! that must've been really awkward"

"actually no it wasn't! and don't worry, her moans are actually really pretty!" i giggled, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"she's my girlfriend, so back off!" she played along, putting a fist up. "but now that that's out of the way, what happened with you?" she inquired.

i looked down at my hands, fiddling with my fingers. i huffed, deciding to just go on and tell her or else she'd find out somehow. "i kissed draco," i blurted out, not taking into account of my tone.

she shrieked just as i had done before, her sound being mixed with a gasp. "i knew it was gonna happen soon! i told her!" she sounded triumphant, like she had just won a bet.