9

a/n: sorry it took me so long to update the new chapter, i've been on a mental trip. i've been drowning in school work as well. so thank you guys for being patient with me. :) but finally, it's here; the moment we've all been waiting for!! 

TW: mention of drug use, sexual content with description. some scenes, readers may finding upsetting- if so, i advise skipping over it; discretion is advised.

i present to you...

"please- do it for me"

narrator's pov

dropping into her dorm room, deryah let out a loud sob, not being able to control herself anymore. everything began to wash over her; the pain, the memories, the loneliness, and worst of all, was knowing he probably wasn't going to get into any trouble when he woke up.

she stayed crouched and still on the floor as she sobbed, letting herself be as loud as she could because she knew she was alone. her breaths were rigid and hollow, and she began to panic until she felt a pair of small arms wrap around her, pulling her into a hug. she jumped slightly, looking up to be met with a sympathetic face from pansy parkinson. she furrowed her brows, wanting to know how long she'd been there. "what-"

"shh, i'll explain it later. we don't have to talk right now." she caressed deryah as she continued to pull her in close, letting her know that she was there for her and that she wasn't alone.

deryah only cried harder, holding onto to pansy as she let small screams escape her sore throat. all she wanted to do was cry all night until she could peacefully sleep.

***

an hour later, pansy had finally gotten deryah to calm down and breathe. deryah sat balled up next to pansy as she still had her arm wrapped around her before deryah could begin to tell what had happened. "what are you doing here?" she said through sniffles.

"oh, well i came by to see you, but you weren't here, and luna was leaving, so she said i could wait here." she replied. they were now both sitting on deryah's bed with their legs folded, and it looked as though pansy had started on some of her homework.

deryah unfolded her legs, letting them swing over the edge before she continue to ask her questions. "oh okay, how long have you been here?" she asked, continuing to look down on the parchment as she fidgeted with her hands. she hadn't noticed it when she first arrived, but as time passed, she continued to notice how comfortable she had gotten.

"probably no more than 15 minutes or so. why?" pansy replied, the energy in the room was mixed with silence and confusion. she still hadn't known why deryah broke down, but she didn't want to push her, so she left it alone.

"oh no reason, just felt a little bad for you being here alone. sorry that you had to see that." deryah was somewhat embarrassed that pansy had seen that side of her, but she began to think. what could she really have done? she didn't know pansy was there, and pansy didn't know she would be upset when she came back.

"don't be, you had no idea i was here." pansy insured, closing her books and picking up her parchment, placing them in her bag as she tried to clean off deryah's bed. pansy knew deryah wasn't ready to talk about it, so she changed the topic, trying to get deryah's mind off of it. "anyways, there's something i wanted to give you" she said, smirking slightly.

"well, why didn't you say that earlier? what is it?!"she inquired eagerly; her mood had slightly flipped into a better one, wanting to know what pansy had gotten her .