PROFILE

(Applicant Profile)

Im Leesu

Stage Name: Im Leesu (임이수)
Birth Name: Eloise Leesu Harris/ Im Leesu (임이수)
Birthdate: November 10, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birthplace: London, England
Nationality: British/Korean
Height: 165 cm (5'5")
Weight: 46.6 kg (102 lbs)
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: INFJ

(a/n: Eloise pronounce as eh-loh-eez)

Im Leesu Facts:

- Leesu was born to a British Father and a Korean Mother.
- She and her family moved to South Korea when she was one year old but come back to England when she was 5 years old. ( Ep. 2- Interview)
- They were living at Busan.
- She have 3 older siblings. 2 older brothers and 1 older sister. Their age gap are so wide. ( Ep. 7- Interview)
- She recently revealed that her age gap with her first older brother is 10 years, her second brother is 7 years while her older sister is 5 years. ( Ep. 7- Interview)
- Education: St Stephen's School, East Ham, London (Elementary), Westminster School, London (High School).
- Currently studying at Hanlim University.
- She held two citizenships: British and South Korean.
- Her nickname is "Bum-bum" because of her soft and fluffy cheeks. (Applicant Profile).
- Another nickname of hers is "Ace on top".
- She moved back to korea alone.
- Leesu's hobbies are collecting keychain, shopping, walking alone, searching for good music, and eating good food.
(Applicant Profile).
- She can speak Korean and English fluently.
- Her specialties are archery, dancing, singing, and cooking.(Applicant Profile).
- She's a former professional archery athlete.
- Leesu trained for almost 5 years.
- She trained in London for 1 and a half years with personal trainers that sent by the Bighit Music since she can't come to korea due to personal reason. Then eventually back to busan and moved to Seoul to continue training for 3 and a half years.
- Leesu is easily scared.
- She gets nervous easily.
- She has a phobia in rats (musophobia) and bird beak or any animals that has beak (ornithophobia).
(Applicant Profile).
- Leesu has a dog named Chewy.
- She admires/likes BTS (RM especially), and TWICE Jihyo and Nayeon.
- Her fans nicknamed themselves as LeeLee (Lily flower).
- Her Aunt owns a dance studio where many teens trained who's now an idols.
- Leesu is close friends with all the members of Tomorrow by Together since they trained together, ITZY Ryujin and Chaeryeong.
- Leesu is close friends with Jang Wonyoung, and AB6IX's Daehwi.
- When she was in school, she used to get bullied for being mixed. She said she didn't have a lot of friends.
- She once got captured accidentally by a famous photographer while riding roller coasters doing "no expression challenge" that went viral for her unbearable beautiful.

→_→→_→→_→→_→→_→→_→→_

Face claim: Jeon Somi

Voice claim: Song Yuqi ((G)I-DLE)

Dance skills claim: Lee Jung (YGX)

→_→→_→→_→→_→→_→→_→→_

Watch out and get ready for more to get to know the one and only girl that entered I-LAND...