Chapter 15 Love or Control?

Start from the beginning

"And the baby?" he asked. 

"The baby is fine.  I just need to get out of here, but Eric won't let me," she said.

Lloyd looked at Eric.  "I am ready to take her home.  She just doesn't know where home is," Eric said. 

Lloyd held up both palms; he wanted nothing   to do with that decision.

"Look you get her stuff, check the closet for all her belongings.  I am taking her with me," Eric said and with that he picked up Tanya in her hospital gown and all and headed for the door with Tanya crying and struggling to be put down. 

Lloyd got all of Tanya's things together and caught up to Eric.   Eric  slid Tanya into the passenger front seat of his car even as she struggled to get from the car.    

"You still have those handcuffs in your car and a rope too if you have one," Eric hollered to Lloyd. 

"Eric please, don't cuff me or tie me up," she cried.    

Eric laughed.  "Didn't you use to love that or you only care for that in the bedroom?" Eric teased.

Tanya gasped. 'We have never played those games since his accident.  Is he lying about his memory? Does he remember his prior life with me?'

Lloyd drove up and stopped next to Eric's car. "Everything cool? You still need the cuffs?" Lloyd hollered.

Eric looked over at Tanya.  "No, Tanya promised to be a good girl," Eric smiled.  

"You need me to get Ericka from school later?" Lloyd asked.

"Nay. I will get her.  She must miss not seeing me or her mother in a couple of days," Eric said. 

                                                                                      <><><><><>

After that incident with the cuffs Tanya sat still on the way home and allowed Eric to take her to her suite when they got home.  She sat on the bed and watched him as he got her clothes from the closet.  "I guess no sex for us anytime soon," he teased as he changed her out of the hospital gown and into one of her own.

"Thats right, I would not fuck you if you were the last man on earth," she said. 

Eric stopped and looked her in the eye.  "Wow! what changed? You fucked me only two nights ago." 

"You turned on my family; you don't want peace," she said.

"I don't want peace? Did you hear anything I said? Your pussy of a brother cowardly attacked me," Eric said.  He was so mad at her for not caring about him and Lloyd.  "And you heard what your mother said about the baby; you sat there and didn't say shit about OUR baby."  

"Our baby? You know nothing. This is not your baby!" Tanya shouted at him. 

She looked at him and it was as if he changed before her eyes, and she was looking at someone that was neither old Eric or new Eric.   It was as if his two personalities collided and merged into one...a more powerful replica of the two. She suddenly felt fear, something she had not felt in a long time, at least not since his accident.  

"Please do tell, who is the father? fucking Luke? My mother seems to think that he is Ericka's father and that you have been fucking him right under my nose for years.  Have you Tanya?" he asked.

"Just let me leave," she cried.  

"I know you want me to fucking hurt you so you can lose the baby, but why Tanya? Why?" he asked.