Irava pagala - 2🧡

The next day morning , at 9am, Surya got a call and a conversation is going on ;
Surya ; hello sir, Have you got any information about Pallavi ?
The police ; Sir ! Yes sir, we got an information about her.
Surya; Really !! Great, what's that ??
The Police; Sir when we were enquiring with Pallavi's friends, her friend called Dharma told us that she saw her before four days.
While he was talking every family member came and stood near him.
Surya; Sir, how can be this possible sir ?
The Police; Sir she saw Pallavi was going in a Omni with some boys who looked like rowdies.
(Surya was shocked)
Surya ; Sir , whether you asked her that she saw the vehicle's number plate ?
The Police; Yes sir! I asked. But unfortunately she didn't sir.
Surya; Okay no problem. Now I'll come there and share me the location.
The Police; Yes sir sure.
Call ended.

Everyone there was keep on asking him what happened. He told what that police said about Pallavi and when he went outside Ashwin also joined him. So they both were going to Dharma's house.

(She is Dharma, Pallavi's best friend , have studied UG together)They both reached the spot

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(She is Dharma, Pallavi's best friend , have studied UG together)
They both reached the spot. And got down from the car.
Surya ; Ashwin ! Idhudhan andha ponnoda veedu nu nenaikeran. Vaanga ulla polaam.
Ashwin ; Okay Surya!

The police who called Surya was there and they all met nd Dharma was so tensed as she didn't know what was happening there. Here comes the shocking news for you readers 😎!!
Ashwin and Dharma are ex-lovers. When they met eachother after long gap, they both was really surprised. But Dharma was still angry with him as he was the reason for their breakup. They didn't take their eyes off from each other's. Then Surya interrupted.

Surya ; Ashwin ! Do you know Dharma before this ?
Ashwin ; Ah..mmm.. No Surya ( with an innocent face as if he's) I don't know her ! This is the first time I see her.

Dharma's anger got higher after hearing this. But she controlled as she doesn't want to know their backstory to everyone. Not only that she is a soft hearted person.

----------To be continued--------