Thodakkam Mangalyam- 3

Then she became so nervous , and donno what to say ..she was hesitating with a little smile and eventhough the car has full of AC , she was sweating. But instead of answering to him , she changed the topic and requestioned Ashwin that how did he know her father . He blinks and started to hesitate like what Pallavi did. He told that its a surprise and will come to know soon . After this happened they both mv : habbaa thappichom da ".
              Soon after , they neared to Pallavi's house and she saw her house decorated full of flowers and serial lights and all her relatives were coming into her house totally it was like a marriage function. She didn't understand anything what was happening there . As soon as they both ( Ashwin and Pallavi ) got out of the car ..Her father, mother and sister came to them with Aarthi plate . Ashwin was laughing at her by looking her confused face . Her father and mother asked her that did she know him( Ashwin ). She noded negatively. Then her mother holded her hand and went inside the home. While Ashwin and all the family members got inside smiling ( after took the Aarthi ).

          (Inside Pallavi*s room)  Pallavi's mother have brought a new saree with matching blouse and asked her to wear that. But she was keep on asking her mother and sister what was happening there and why all have arrived there and first of all who's Ashwin, why should he came and picked up me and all those blah blah.
Her sister giggles while her mother said that " All your questions will be answered in few minutes. So now please wear this saree and come out " she requested. Simultanueosly, Ashwin was wearing a new silk shirt and dhoti , he was looking like a perfect groom. Although he was so curious to know about Pallavi's answer for his proposal.