the MAP!

After eating, they all assembled in the main room. Ashwin was instructing everyone to where they want to go followed by Surya. Everyone nodded and parted their way. Ashwin and Dharma went to the kitchen. Surya, Shas and Mathu went to the second floor, Vikram and Avi went to the first floor. They took their torched on their own. When Ashwin & Dharma were on their way, Dharma tried to tell him what happened for Vikram.
Dharma : Ashwin !
Ashwin : Mmm sollu (searching)
Dharma : Na unkita onnu sollanum
Ashwin : Sollu enna vishiyam? Marubadiyum pasikudha ?? 😂
Dharma : Pch ! I am serious! Don't make such silly jokes okay ?
Ashwin : Okay madam sollunga ??
Dharma : Nee, Surya, Shas ellarum veliya poirundhapo..Vikr..
Ashwin : Heyyyy!!! Inga paaren (got something)
Dharma : Ennadhu idhu ??
Ashwin : Inga paaru di map maari illa ?
Dharma : Enga kaami paapom
He showed her what he was holding in his hand.
Dharma : Heyy ama da !! Map maadhri dhan iruku
Ashwin : Mmm aama but..konjam dhana iruku meedhi part lam kaanome ??
Dharma : Inga dhan irukum vaa thedalam..
Ashwin : Hmm okay
Then she forgot about what she came to tell about Vikram and began to search the remaining part of the map. Suddenly she gasped and ran to Ashwin, held his arm.
Ashwin : Heyy enna panra?? Enna achu?
Dharma : Naa anga theditu irukumbodhu.. theditu irukumbodhu....
Ashwin : Mmm...theditu irukumbodhu...?
Dharma : Kaila karupanpoochi eriduchu ...😣😣
Ashwin : 😂😂😂 adiye inuma d adhuku bayapadra ??
Dharma : Pch ! na enna panradhu ?? Adhulam Manufacturing defect-uh
Ashwin : Idhuku onum korachal illa !! Olunga thedu dii already mani 8 aachu...
Dharma : Iru iru modhala namaku kedachadha avangaluku lam inform panren..
Ashwin : Serii Pannu
Then Dharma dialled Surya and added others to the conference call.
Surya : Hello Dharma !! Sollunga enna vishayam?
Map kedachudha?
Dharma : Mmm kedachuruchu Surya but enna problem na only half of the part is here. Remaining lam kaanom.
Avi : Half dhan irukaa ??
Dharma : Mmm ama dii
Surya : Half ah vechu enna nga pandradhu ??
Dharma : Surya !! Neenga oru CBI nyabagam irukaa ??
Everyone giggled.
Surya : 😅😅😅 seri seri irunga naangalum Inga theditu dhan irukom.
Shas : Ama ma thangachi!! Theditu dhan irukom..
Dharma ; Seri na !! Ungaluku edhachu kannula patruchu na ellarukum call pannunga ! Okay va ?
Surya & Vik : Serii okay !! Solrom bye !!
Dharma ; Hann !! Bye !
Then she hung the call. After that, they both started searching everywhere.
The other side ~
Our love birds were searching in the balcony of first floor. There was a wardrobe. Avi opened it and saw a treasure box, she took it that was so much of dust. She started coughing. Vikram looked at her and the box.
Vikram : Hey Avi enna aachu ?? Kaila ena ?
Avi : Therila da indha neeye open panni paaren.
She gave that box to him.
Vik : Aiyo idhu enna ivlo dust ah iruku ??
He too started coughing.
Avi : Dey iru enkita mask iruku adha potutu indha box ah open panalam.
Then she took out two masks out of her handbag. One she gave it to him and she wore another.
Avi : Ipo open pannu !
Vik : Haan !!
Vikram slowly opened it and saw a piece of paper that looked so old. He took it and was looking at it. While he opens, he saw a map like diagrams.
Avi : Hey enna da adhu ?? Ipdi paakura ?
Vik : Avi !! We got it !! Idhu dhan Dharma sonna map oda innoru piece.
Avi : Heyy wow !! Enna da solra ?? Enga kudu ?
Vik gave the paper to Avi. She dusted the paper and took a photo and sent it to the WhatsApp group in which all the members are.

Hey guys !! We got the another piece of paper.
Everyone sees it and exclaimed.
Dharm texted in the group telling Avi and Vik to come to the ground floor. While Surya was asked to be there in their place. While Avi and Vikram were going suddenly, she slipped in the steps and Vikram held her tightly in her hip. They made eye contact and smiled each other. He came closer towards her, while Shas from the second floor seeing this, called them.
Shas : Deyy Machan !! Enna da nadakudhu??
Vik : Romance nadakudhu da !!
Shas : Ada chi rendu perum keela poreengala illa Ashwin ku call pannava ??
Avi : Anna avanuku matum call paniradhinga ! Nanga ipove porom...
Avi held his hands and ran downstairs. They reached the kitchen and met them. To all surprise, when Avi and Vikram went there, Ashwin and Dharma were in the contact of their lips. Ashwin was holding her hip tightly and Dharma was roughly kissing him. Avi shouted.
Avi : Dharmaaaaaaa !!!!!!
Then Dharma came to the reality.
Dharma : Haan avi vantiya ?? Epo vandha ??
Ashwin : Nee epo kanavu ulagathula irundhu vandha ??
Dharma : Seri seri adhelam vidunga !! Andha map ah kaaminga ??
Avi : Haan indha !!
Dharma got it and she took the another piece that they both found. She kept that both pieces on a table nearby and was trying to fix them both whether it matches. Ashwin helped her by touching her hands and fixed them. While doing that, she looked into his eyes and felt,

Oru paadhi kadhavu neeyada marupadhi kadhavu naanada paarthu konde pirindhirundhom serthu vaika kaathirundhom...

Avi distracted it.
Avi : Macha !! Super da !! Ana inoru piece matum venume ?? Enna pandradhu ??
Mathu from backside.
Mathu : Adhu enga kitta dhan iruke !!
She was showing the another piece while everyone turned to see the trio.
Ashwin : Mathu !! Ungalukum kedachrucha ??
Mathu : Mmm aama mama !! Inga paarunga !!
Dharma : Surya ! Neenga CBI nu prove panitinga
Surya ; Pinna ?? Surya va kokka ?? ( He lifted his collar)
Shas : Hello hello !!! Enna da over ah build up kudukura ?? Adha kandupudichadhu naanu !! 🤨
Dharma : Apdiyaa ?? Superb naa !!
Ashwin : Ipo yaaru kandupudicha ena ?? Namaku map dhan mukiyam. Dharma mathu kita irundhu andha innoru piece ah vaangi fix Pannu seekram time aachu nama kelambanum.
Avi : Deyy konjamachu break vitu pesu da
Ashwin : Adhulam paravala ! Dharma seekrama Pannu
Dharma : Ada irunga avasara padaatheenga! Mathu andha piece ah kudu
Mathu : Haan indhanga
Then Dharma fixed the map with each pieces and a magic happened. The map itself turned into a new one and the torn symbols just blown away. Everyone was surprised to see this. And everyone cheered up with so much joy. Surya hugged Mathu, Vik hugged Avi and when Dharma tried to hug, he was hugging Shas. She was disappointed and made a fake smile.
Ashwin :  So guys !!! Idhoda namma indha veeta vittu kelamburom 🤩🤩🤩
Every one: Yaayyyyy 🤩🤩🥳
Dharma : Vaanga nanbargale ellarum onna povom .. muyarchi Thiru vinai aakum muyandral saathika mudiyum..🤩 (sang the Dora song)
Everyone laughed happily and went to the back of the house where they entered. And finally got back to the Van.

-----------to be continued--------