Tholaindhuvittayo

As there was no sound from inside the room, her friends were shocked and ran to the hall to inform the matter. When Pallavi's mother asked (Pallavi's friend) Nikhila what happened she answered that Pallavi's room was locked. Everyone there felt a little heart attack. While Ashwin, he literally got tears but he didn't show them but he thrown away the garland and ran to her room following by the family members.
      Ashwin was vigorously knocking at the door and he was about to break it. Then he remembered that her phone was in his pocket. So he informed Pallavi's father and mother that few minutes before she called him and asked to come to terrace , she was not there but he only saw her phone. They both were shocked by hearing that . And his father told Ashwin about some incidents that happened before few months.
When Pallavi was doing her PG , one of her friends named Ravi , fell in love with her. But she was not interested in that first. And then by days passing she too loved him by seeing his efforts. One day , pallavi came and told about her boyfriend. At first , I too didn't accept but as he had a good family background and a nice character , I accepted. Then our both families met and decided about their marriage. The next day morning , when Ravi was going to his office unfortunately he met with an accident and he got admitted in ICU ward. We have tried in almost every possible ways but we couldn't save him (he cried). After his death , Pallavi also discontinued her PG and she couldn't concentrate in any of her works. She was disturbed for about 6 months.

      After all these , Ashwin says " I'm very sorry uncle 😔" . Then he continues " But what's the connection between Ravii's death and now Pallavi missing ?". Her father continues...

--------To be continued-------