Vaarayo vaarayo..

Ashwin was just staring at her without even a blink. But she thought he was looking at her by thinking of the incidents that held in her house before few hours.
Dharma : Enna apdi paakra ?
Ashwin : Hmm onnum illa (nodded his head)
Dharma : Naa apdi unkita kovama nadanthuruka koodathu dhan. I'm sorry.
Ashwin : Na adha pathi nenaikave illa, enaku irukura ore kavala pallavi ah pathi dhan. Anju naala avala kaanom enga irukalo enna pandralo therila (his eyes got up with tears)
Dharma : Hey ipo edhuku alugura adhelam onum aagathu avaluku
Ashwin : Illa enaku romba bayamaa iruku..avala nenachu. 🥺
Then Dharma sat on the chair which was left by Avi. She then touched his shoulders and convincing him although she got possessive that her ex-boyfriend is crying for her friend. He was crying by covering his face. But then she was trying to remove his hand and swiped his tears.
Ashwin was surprised by her actions.
Dharma : Hey azhaadha please.. Pallavi ku onnum aairkadhu.. avala seekrama kandupudichiralam.
Then she stopped. (Read slowly )
A breezy air from outside touched their face gently, Ashwin sensed a strawberry smell from her. Their eyes are gazing each other's. She looked at his lips. It was like a heavenly feel to him. Then he too saw her lips. Both are nearing to each other's. Suddenly, a great noise behind them. They realised what they were supposed to do and moved back.
Ashwin : Sorry sorry! I didn't realise what I'm about to do.
Dharma : Hey naan dhan sorry kekkanum... Naa limits ah thaandiruka koodadhu.
Then she stood and about to go out but it was all seen by Avantika. She stunned by seeing what they were doing. Then she came where they were standing.
Avi : Heyy enna da idhelaam (looking at ashwin )
Ashwin : Eyy Avi nee nenaikra maadhri onnum illa..adhu edho theriyaama (he put his head down)
Avi : Deii idhu theriyaama panra vishayam eh illa olungaa solliru unga rendupurukulla enna nu.
Then she looked at Dharma and showed her some eye actions, which was like she is asking whether he was the boy she loved in her school times. Then Dharma nodded her head saying yes in a guilty manner.
Avi : Ooo ipodhan enaku ellame puriyudhu.
Ashwin : Enna puriyudhu ?
Avi : Aaaa Nee ivaloda ex nu.
Ashwin : Eii unaku epdi d theriyum ?
Avi : Idho indha madam dhan sonnanga (pointing at Dharma )
Ashwin mv : Adipaavi adhukula olaritiya ?
Avi : Eyy enna da avala paakra kettadhu naanu .
Ashwin : Hey avi avi yaarkitayum solliradha avi plss paa (scratching her shoulder)
Avi : Dey Dey modhala sorandratha niruthu. Na yaarkitayum solla maaten podhuma ? Aana onnu
Dharma : Enna onnu ?
Avi : Indha maadhri inimel nadakaathunu renduperum promise pannunga. Apodhan yaarkitayum solla maaten.
Then she stretched her hand. Ashwin was the first who promised in her hand and then followed by Dharma. But Dharma was little angry with him as she expected him to argue with Avi for asking these kinda promises. But he didn't.
But there's nothing anger with Avi. After it,
Avi : mmmm indha promise ah neenga renduperum ennaikum marakave koodadhu puriyudha ? Dey main ah unaku thaan da !
Ashwin : Ahhh adhelam maraka maaten. (He smiled casually by scratching his head ).
Avi : Konja neram vitutu ponen adhukula enna enna nadakudhu paa.
Dharma : Eyy podhum d over ah ottadha.
Avi : Aiyo naa ottala madam neenga dhan padam ottitu irundheenga.
Dharma : Hey avi (she wrinkles her eyes)
Avi : Okay okay podhum stop pante. (She laughed).

𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐞❤️!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें