Thodakkam Mangalyam - 2

While they were travelling in the car, Pallavi felt little hungry and heard the sound of her stomach making cacophony. As it was bit louder , Ashwin heard that and laughed silently. Pallavi saw him with a angry face and asked him ," When I am in a great hunger, how do you smile ?".(😏)
      Ashwin was really surprised to hear those words from her and he stops the car nearby a restaurant. Pallavi was excited after she saw the restaurant. Then those three entered into the hotel and got seated . Then, waiter comes and asked them their order. Before Ashwin opened his mouth, Out of hunger, Pallavi was ordering all those her favourite dishes without a single second of gap. Ashwin was adoring her cuteness very much. She asks Ashwin what he want ,  he was totally lost himself in her beauty . So, she touched his shoulder to bring him up to the reality. He asked

Ahh yes Pallavi what happened ?

The driver and the waiter were laughing at him. Ashwin and Pallavi was looking them with a face like this (😅). After the lovely meal , they were all getting back to the car and driver told Ashwin to sit at back while he drives . At beginning, he nods negatively but then he said yes.
So, it was raining outside but they both feeling very hot inside , then slowly Ashwin asked Pallavi ,"What's your opinion on me ?". Pallavi blinks and she didn't know why he was asking the question . Then he explains that he is asking about the proposal which he did before few minutes. She understood now and her heartbeat is raising so much that she heard her own heartbeat .
Yen enadhu idhayam thudikum isaiyil kavidhai ondrai ezhudhinaai , adhai vizhiyil korthu uyirin ulle paarvaiyale solgiraai " - her heart sings .