Flashback !

Let's come to the flashback ! I know you all have a doubt that who had kidnapped pallavi and for what. Here comes your answer.

On that day, the engagement day, Pallavi wore her  saree and she was so curious to know about Ashwin. So she called him and asked him to come to terrace as she was already waiting there. In the terrace, there's a sintax, she heard some drops of water is getting leaked out there. So when she went there the kidnappers closed her face with a cloth and made her to faint.

But now you have a question that how did they escaped from there before Ashwin comes there . Here I clears you !

After caught her they were trying to run through the steps but Our Ashwin was coming towards the terrace as if he's upto catch up a train. 😂 Lol. When they see him they ran backwards and hid behind the sintax. He came he saw everywhere but as he couldn't find her he returned back with her phone alone. After he went back, the kidnappers escaped through the steps before everyone sees.
They got back to their car and some discussion is going on.

Kidnapper 1; Enna thala oru second la andha aalu namala paathurundhaa enna aairukuradhu
Kidnapper 2: Aama thala apdi matum maatirundha avalodhan andha dubuku namala potu thallirupan
Kidnapper 3: Yaara thala soldra
Kidnapper 2: Adhan da nama boss andha veengi ponavan.
Kidnapper 3: oh seri thala, seri ipo nama indha ponna enga kootitu poradhu ?
Kdnpr 1: Adhan da andha dubuku mandaiyan oru location share pannan la andha edathuku dhan.
Kdnpr 3: seri vaanga seekram povom illana Inga yaarachu namala paathuruvanga !
Kdnpr 1&2: Ama ama vanga polaam.

They took their car as everyone are busy with the engagement ceremony they didn't doubted them and they didn't even see the kidnappers.