Mathula faints!

After such lovely things, they both came outside to see Dharma simply sitting and staring at the ceiling. There's so much lip marks on Vikram's face but he didn't know it. When he came to Dharma and called her. She looked at him something differently.
Dharma : Ennadhu unga moonji la ??😬
Vik : En moonji la ena nalladhana iruku ?
Dharma : Aiyoo Vikram na adha epdi solradhu ?
Vik : Vaai la dhan ma sollanum ! Sollu enna ?
Dharma : Nejamave Avi ah conceive panna Ela velayum panitinga polaye ??
Vik : Dha..ba..dhaba....adhelam illaye yen kekura ??
Dharma : Unga moonji la full ah ....
Vik : Full ah ???
Dharma: Konjam unga phone eduthu adhula front camera la paarunga !! Apo theriyum 😂
Vik : Apdiya ! Seri paathuruvom !!
Vikram took his phone out of his pocket and touched the camera. He mistakenly touched the back camera and was looking around Dharma. Suddenly, a black colour uruvam was standing behind Dharma. Vikram widened his eyes. He clicked a photo of it. And fastly he pulled Dharma towards him.
Dharma : Pch ! Vikram enna aachu edhuku ipdi sweat aagudhu ungaluku? Haan ?
Vik : Adhu...adh...adhu vandhu...dhar..Dharma..
Dharma : Mmmm sollunga ??
He was constantly looking at the back side of her
Dharma : Enna enaku pinadi ye paathutu irukeenga ??
mmmmm (she turned slowly back).
Nothing was there. She looked everywhere. And when turned towards Vikram. He was not there.
Dharma : haaa ??? Enna Inga dhana irundharu adhukula enga ponaaru ? Vikram.. Vikram... brother...?? Enga irukeenga ?
A sound from inside the room where Avi was. It was an echo sound of someone is shouting. Dharma got heavily terrified. She started sweating. Then she slowly walked with her one leg as another one have been hurted. She took her phone out to call Ashwin. But there's no signal inside the house. And when she slowly opened the door, she found Avi who was standing like a statue by looking upward.
Dharma : Avi !!! Hey avi !! (She patted )
Avi : Dharma dhar..Dharma !!
Dharma : Enna d enna aachu unaku ?Vikram enga ponaru ?
Avi pointed her finger upwards to show that Vikram was flying in the air by laughing terrifically. His eyes were full black and some drop of blood on his forehead. Dharma literally frightened.
Dharma : Vik...Vikram...!?
Avi : Eyy enaku romba bayama iruku d nama Inga irundhu poiralaam vaa
Dharma : Iru iru bayapadatha oru nimisham !
Vikram enna aachu ungaluku ?
Vikram : 😈😈😈haahahaha ! Enna ellarum Inga Map ah thedi vandhingala ?
Dharma : (she gulped) mmm ama ama
Vikram ; 😈😈Adhu ungaluku kandipa kedaikadhu 😈 haahaha
Dharma ; Aiyo pls apdi solladhinga !! Enga friend ah kaapaatha engaluku andha map kandipa venum.
Then Vikram flew down. And came closer towards Dharma.
Vikram : Naan dhan kedaikadhu nu solren la huh?😈 puriyadha ?
Dharma : Please 🙏🙏 Engaluku enga friend ah kaapaathanum adhuku dhan ellarum Inga kashta pattu vandhrukom !
Vikram : 😈😈😈
Then Vikram fainted down. Avi and Dharma shook him and was crying didn't know what to do. He finally woke up slowly. Avi hugged him tightly. Dharma was then so confused what is happening there. She tries to call Ashwin.

The other side :~
Mathula was coming on her way with the food.
Suddenly she heard some sound near the bush. She stopped and then turned to see what was it. She took her phone and switched on flashlight to look around there. But nothing was there. She then off the light and continued walking her way. Again the same sound she heard. She again stopped and went closely near the bush. she kept the food cover on a old rock and searching by moving the leaves.
As she expected, it was a small rabbit 🐇. She got relieved. And when Mathula turned, the black uruvam stood before her and laughed 😈. She gasped loudly and fainted. The three ( Ashwin, Shas and Surya) who were coming along the way heard her noise.

----------to be continued----------