Thodakam Mangalyam - 1

When he said his name, she looked at him with a doubted face that how did he know she was asking his name. They walked for a few metres, and suddenly Ashwin got a call. When he took the phone out of his pant pocket, Pallavi was shocked and surprised by seeing the name in his phone .That was her father ! . And Ashwin didn't notice her as he was busy attending the call. She was looking at him in a different way....

Ashwin says, " Hello Uncle" with a soft smile. Her father " Hello Ashwin. Have you seen Pallavi ?". And he replies that he have seen her and coming with her. His uncle was then okay with his words and asked him to come soon.

By seeing all these Pallavi was still shocked and after Ashwin cut the call, she asked him that how did he know her father. He didn't replied a single word instead he smiled. Then she was so confused what's happening there. They reached a car, which was waiting for them that was sent by Pallavi's father Rajkumar. Ashwin asked her to get into the car with a gentle smile. She got into the car and staring at him. He then asks the driver to sit at back and got seated in the driver seat and wore the belt.He asked Pallavi to wear the seat belt but as she was in the confused state of mind, Ashwin decided to wear seat belt for her. While he came close towards her, he noticed her wet hair, from which a drop of water is going towards her red, strawberry lips, he just lost himself by seeing that.
By seeing this, the driver from backside starts to giggle and the sound distracted him. He turned towards the driver and asks " Yen ya...Nalla dhana poitu irundhuchu ". The driver " Ayya manichurunga ayya...theriyama sirichuten. "
While all these were happening, Pallavi was not still came out of the confused mind.

--------To be continued--------