Irava Pagala - 3 💙

As Dharma didn't know whats goin'on there she asked Surya about that ;
Dharma : Surya sir, what's going on here I didn't understand why he's asking about Pallavi and you both came here ?
Surya : Wait wait ! Dharma I'll explain you. So He is Ashwin, the fiance of your friend Pallavi.

After hearing this she got a heart attack and tears started to roll up but she swiped it. And,
She shook her hand with Ashwin as if they both are introducing themselves for the first time.

Surya : Before four days, it was their engagement. But unfortunately it was stopped because the bride, my sister and your friend was kidnapped.
(Got tears). And still now no information has been came. So if you know anything about Pallavi, please you say.
Dharma : Sir, what are you saying ? Is that true ? Oh my god I couldn't even believe this. How could this happen that too on the engagement day ?.
Ashwin : Yes its true only. But we'll explain you in detail about this later. Now could you please tell us when and where did you see pallavi ?

Dharma got little possessive when he talked about his fiancee and she replied.

Dharma : I saw her that she was going in an omni Van with some boys looked like rowdies when I was standing in the terrace. That's what I know. I didn't look at the number plate.
Ashwin : Oh ! Anyway this will help us right? He turned to Surya.
Surya ; Ahh yes Ashwin ! 4 days ah edhume kedaikama irundhu ipo indha chinna info kuda namaku helpful ah dhan irukum.
Then Ashwin nodded his head.
But Surya was searching something all around her house.
Ashwin : Surya ! Enna theditu irukeenga ?
Surya replied : Onnu illa Ashwin, andha omni Van indha vazhiya poirukum na kandipa Inga irukura CCTV camera la record aairukanum that's what I am searching.
Ashwin : Pch ! Great nga! CBI nu prove pandringa. He clapped his hand.

Surya smiled and then Dharma pointed her finger to the upright and showed there's a camera .

Surya : Apdi podu !! Thanks Dharma! He smiled.
Dharma ; sir no mention 😄.
Surya : Pratap ! ( The police who was standing there ) Inga vaanga ...control room ku poi indha camera va check pannunga. 4 days munadi edhadhu omni indha vazhiya pochaa nu paathutu enaku illa Ashwin yaaro orutharku call pannunga. Okay ?
Pratap : Yes sir ! Sure sir ! He saluted and then left from there.
Surya : Okay Dharma thank you so much ! Ivlo neram engalukaga time spend pannadhuku.
Dharma : Aiyoo sir neenga vera edhuku thanks lam solitu irukeenga. Idhu enoda kadama sir. En friend kaga idhu kuda panna maatena ??
Surya ; Okay Dharma! Naanga apdiye kelamburom. Vaanga Ashwin polaam .
Ashwin : Surya...ummm neenga poitu irunga I'll be back.
Surya : Okay Ashwin ! I'll wait there.
(Surya left)

----------To be continued--------
Haii my dear readers !!! So here I'm to ask you something about my story !
Do you all like it ? And
Please comment that whether I have to upload Dharma and Ashwin's flashback story or not .
Thank you 😊