Vinnai thaandi varuvene-2✨

Here, In Bangalore,

Ashwin pov :

He woke up early in the morning, as He didn't sleep last night. He went to get refresh and came outside to see his parents were talking to some one, may be their friend. But it didn't look like. They were pleading to that person and he was nodding his head negatively. Ash couldn't hear what they were talking.
After, the person left their home, he went to his parents and asked who he was and why they were pleading to him. His father remained silent. His mother was crying.
He didn't understand whats happening there. Then he said if they don't open their mouth, he will be returning to Delhi, then his father told all those that happened in Delhi. Pavi too joined them.

Ashwin father : Unkita sollama nanga enga pa poiduvom...Nama business manager Sundaresan, neraya peru kitta enake theriyama kadan(loan) vaangi vechurukaan...adhum nama company perula vaangi vechurukaan...dhrogii....ipo andha kadan kuduthavanga lam nama kita vandhu ketutu irukanga...adhum evlo periya amount theriyuma ?? 4 kodi (crores)...

Ashwin and Pavi got shocked hearing all this.

Ashwin : Ipo andha aalu enga pa ponaan??

Ashwin father : Therila pa...avana thedraku nanga time keturundhom...aana andha kadan kuduthavanga lam adhukula police complaint adhu idhunnu poitaanga...nama matum Anga irundhu Bangalore varala na...Inneram na Jail la...

His mother : Ennanga....(she started crying)

Then Pavi ran to her mother and hugged her tightly. She too started crying.

Hearing this, his anger got higher and higher. He held his palm tightly and eyes turned like a volcano.

Ashu : Appa !!! Neenga kavala padatheenga..avana epdiyachu kandu pudichu unga kaal adila poduven....Amma azhaatha ma ..na iruken la ? Avana summa vidamaaten...

His father : Ashu vidraa...nama dhan Inga vantom la...yen unaku theva illadha prachana ??

Ashu : Pa neenga summa irunga...naa avana kaiyum kalavumaa pudichu police kitta kudukanum...Na inike Delhi ku kelamburen...Yaarum enna thadukaathinga...avlodhan...Pa...enaku bus ticket matum book panni kudunga...avana Suma vida maaten.....

He went to his room, packed his things. After few minutes, he got packed his things and asked about the tickets. As there weren't any tickets available in bus, his father booked a ticket in train. Then, he bid bye to his family and reached the railway station. Soon, his train arrived there, he got in and departed from Bangalore.

After 5 hours, Rajdhani express in which Ashu is travelling reached a junction at Chandigarh. Meanwhile, the train in which those three were on reached the same junction.

Pug : Sivu !! Vik !! Edhachu saapda venuma ??
Siv : Ama na ! Romba pasikudhu...
Vik : enakum da
Pug : Seri irunga...na poi edhachu vaangitu varen...
Vik : Dey iru da..nanum varen...
Pug : seri vaa..... Papa ! Safe ah iru..nanga poitu oru 10mins la vanduruvom..cheriya ??
Sivu : Haan okay na !! Na velila nikkuren...romba neram ukkante iruka mudiyala...
Pug : Cheri da ma...safe ah iru..phone ah on la vachuru...okay va ??
Siv : okay na...na paathukuren...
Pug : Cheri thangam.,

Then Pugazh and Vikram went to the cafeteria that looked like some what a restaurant. They were discussing and went to the cafe. Here, Sivu was standing outside and checking her phone, and replying to her father's texts.

Meanwhile, Ashwin too came out from his train and planned to go to the cafeteria. So, if he has to go there, he want to go across by Sivu. He was wearing a black cap and mask. Suddenly, a thief came near Sivu and plucked her phone. She was shouting and calling everyone. Ashu could hear that someone was screaming but he couldn't see
who was that. So, he just ran there.

Inbetween the crowd, he saw a pair of eyes with tears flowing in it. He recognised that was the same pair of eyes to which he lost his heart. Yes ! That is Sivu. He recognised that someone had stolen her phone and running. So, he followed that thief. Ashu is good at marathon running. He ran to that thief and caught his shirt. There only he kicked him and soon police too arrived there. Then Ashu got her phone from him and walked towards Sivu.

Siv couldn't identify who was that, so she just smiled at the person who saved her phone. He handed over the phone to her. Sivu can see that eyes filled with tears. Before she could ask who was it, Ashu kissed her lips but with the mask. Now, she identified who was that. Her Love ! Her Life ! For whom she travelled from Delhi. His mask got drenched by his tears. They parted and took some air. She just closed her eyes and sobbed by hugging him. He too hugged her tightly and asked sorry for leaving her. Then she looked at his eyes and said "I Love You".

Suddenly, Pugazh tapped her shoulders and that's when she realised it's all a dream. Just A Dream !.

Sivu : Anna Anna ! Ashwin Ashwin ! Avana paathen...enga na Avan ?? Ivlo neram en kuda irundhane ?! Enga ponaan ??

Pug : Sivu ! Sivu !!! Nee edho kanavu kanduruka nu nenaikeran..Modhala endhiri ma..indha anna unaku Pav bhaji vaangitu vandhuruken..saapdu da.

Sivu : Illana na avana pathen...Inga dhan enkuda irundhan...

Vik : Sivu Thangam...enaku puriyudhu..nee avana evlo miss panra nu...but konjam wait pannu da..Inga dhan kitta vandhutom..inum konja nerathula... we'll reach Bangalore. Pls da

Sivu : Mmm seri na !!

After eating, she washed her hands and went to the compartment. Still she feels that he is with her. Her eyes started searching him through the window. then the train departs from there.

Though she thought it was a dream, Ashwin saw her there. Yes !! He saw his love of his life. But couldn't reach her, as he felt very guilty for leaving her. And when he finally decided to meet her, the train has already gone. Then he thought to himself,

"Sivu !! Nee enga vena po...nee enga irundhalum unakaga andha vinnai kuda thaandi varuven...❤️Sorry dii na ipovachu unkita vandhu pesirikanum...ana ennala mudiyala....na un munadi vandha nee enna mannichu ethupiya nu kuda therla...kandipa kudiya seekram unna vandhu paapen..Promise !"

Then he moved to his train, it started its journey towards Delhi. He wiped his tears and concentrated on the motive he came for.

------------to be continued------------

Guys ! Just one more episode of flashback is remaining. After that we'll move to the present episodes. Comment down if you like this chapter !! Thank you all!