Tholaindhuvittayo - 2

Pallavi's father then continues that after 6 months of Ravi's death we got to know that Pallavi was conceived. Then we all convinced to abort the baby because if our relatives came to know means their dignity will be lost so what. Pallavi didn't accept at first but then she too realised the situation and decided to abort the baby. I think she's not interested in marrying you" he said. Ashwin's eyes turned into red. He started to cry by covering his face. His mother and father stood near him and they got angry with Pallavi's father. They said that this marriage will never happen anymore so please forget all we talked about. They called Ashwin and entered the car with so much anger.
Ashwin was still crying and couldn't control his tears as he felt very sad about Pallavi's past. 
          (Kanave kanave song in background)
After they reached home, he ran to his room locked the door . He took Pallavi's mobile and was crying by seeing it. He doesn't know what to do now. He was very restless for about 3 days of her missing.
Here the bgm stops.
Then he decided to inform police about this controversy. But already Rajkumar(Pallavi's father) informed police. He then took his car and went to Pallavi's home about discussing what to do next. Rajkumar told that his elder brother's son is a CBI officer and he informed about the missing. Ashwin's mother was keep on calling him but he didn't attend . All there were very sad and didn't eat for the past 4 days. So Mathula( Pallavi's cousin)

(Imagine her as Mathula) Our 2nd heroine , she is 23 years old and she is managing a hotel

(Imagine her as Mathula) Our 2nd heroine , she is 23 years old and she is managing a hotel. )

brought some food from the hotel which was running by her . Everyone resisted to eat, then Mathula compuled so they all ate not fully.

--------To be continued------