Inside that Island!

Ashwin was explaining his plan to Siv and others of what they should do and they too listened to it carefully

Ashwin was explaining his plan to Siv and others of what they should do and they too listened to it carefully. Darsh knew that if Ashwin made a plan it wouldn't fail and so he believes in him. His anger flew away temporarily just to save the love of his life, Kanmani aka Pallavi. Siv was too scared to do the final task but there's no other way. Ash finished telling his plan, meanwhile Sakthi was sweating in fear.

Ash : Ellarukum plan purinjudha ?

Sakthi : Bro !! Enaku romba bayama iruku..enala idha seiya mudiyuma ?

Ash : Kandipaa mudiyum..Not only You..Girls ! Even you could do this..Be bold !

Siv : Ivlo thooram vandhutom..inum konja neram poraaduna.. we'll be successful!

Dharsh : Avalodhan!! Simple

Pug : Edheyy !! Simple ahh... unakennappa nee easy ah sollita..first task eh nanga dhana pannanum..

Ash : Deyy nee dhan yaar kannukum therila la? Apram enna da

Mansi : Adhana ??

Surya : Deyy Deyy pesitu iruka lam time illa da Machan ! Kelambunga polaam...

Ash : Seri kelambalam...Nama porom...Task ah mudikirom..Pallavi ah kaapathurom..Okay ???

Everyone: Yeahhhhh!!!!!

Ash looked at Siv who looked tensed.

Ash : Siv !! Oru nimisham enkuda vaa !!

Siv : Enga ?

Ash : Vaa solren..

He held her hands and went aside not visible to others. Darsh didn't say anything but stood silent.
Here,

Siv : Inga edhuku kootitu vandha ? Anna edhachu nenachuka poraan...vaa nama angaye polaa....

Ash : Bayama iruka ?? (In his base voice)

Siv stopped for a second and looked into his magical eyes which conveyed so much love and care.

Siv : Aa...adhu...

Ashu : Enaku unmela nambikkai iruku..Unaala seiya mudiyum.

Siv : Mmmm (she just nodded)

Ash : Seri polaama ?

Siv : idha solla dhan Inga kootitu vandhiya? Na kuda ennamo nenachen..

Ash : Enna nenacha ?

He whispered in her ears making butterflies dance in her stomach.

Siv : Illaye ! Naa onnum nenaikala..na...summa sonnen..

Ash : Ohh ? Apdiyaa ?? Nejamave onnum illaya ??

Siv : Ila...onn....

He caught her waist and smashed to lips.
She was shocked at first and then hugged him tightly, enjoying the moment. After Few minutes, they broke up and took some air.