Will you be mine ?♡

Flashback episode ;
That evening after a nap, Dharma got freshen up and saw the time it's 6:30. Next day morning she needs to go to school, but didn't complete a single homework. As she is 11th STD, she have so much tests tomorrow.
Soon, Dharshan entered the room.
Dharshan: Papa !!! Enna da elundhitiya ??
Dharma : Haan aama na (in a low voice)
Dharshan: Yenda unaku edhum odambu seri illaya ?? Oru Mari iruka ??
Dharma : adhulam on....
She stopped and she made a plan to bunk the school tomorrow.
Dharma : Ama bujju...enaku ore fever vara maari iruku...
Dharshan : Aiayoo fever ah ?? Iru da na unaku tablets eduthutu varen...
Dharma : illa bujju venaam...
Dharshan : Yen thangam ?? Odambu seri illa la ?
Dharma : aama na but na already potuten...
Dharshan : Apdiyaa ?? Seri okkay da ma nee paduthu rest eduthuko anna velila iruken cheriya ??
Dharma : Haan okay bujju thanks
Dharshan : pch ! Anna ku poi thanks lam solanuma ?? Nee rest eduthuko da thangam..edhachu venumna koopdu seriya ?? Love you...
Dharma : awww love you too bujju 🥺❤️
Then Dharshan squeezed her cheeks and went out. She felt little guilty for lying but she can't go to school with pending works. When she was thinking that, her phone popped up. She took that to see a chat from Ashwineyy 💕✨. She instantly glowed with a smile.
Ashwineyy💕✨: Heyy Dharma !! Any problem??
Dharma : hai Ashwineyy ! No problem..all okay.
Ashwineyy 💕✨: okay dear..had your dinner?
His caring words made her heart melt.
Dharma : going to...had you ??
Ashwineyy 💕✨: innum illa ma ! Inime dhan.
Dharma : okay ma....
Ashwineyy 💕✨: I enjoyed a lot with you today.
Innum konjam neram irundhurukalam
Dharma : I too enjoyed ma...no worries. Next Sunday also I'm free dhan..Can we go ??
Ashwineyy 💕✨: Ma ! Are you serious??
Dharma : ama ma 😉...namma polaam
Ashwineyy 💕✨: apo okayy kandipa polaam😉
Now it's 8:39pm,
Ashwineyy 💕✨: Seri ma ! Saaptu thoongu..good night 💤
Dharma : Haan okay Ashwineyy... good night sweet dreams.
Dharma : love you...
She has sent that unknowingly but instantly she deleted it before he could see. He typed.
Ashwineyy 💕✨: enna ma delete panniruka ??
Dharma : adhu onum illa Ashwineyy...en friend ku forward panraku bathila...I forwarded it to you.
Ashwineyy 💕✨: Cheri ok ma...byee
Dharma : mmm bye Ashwineyy..
After that, she tapped her head for what she did now and kept the phone aside. She dozzed off.

Like that, one week has flew away. And it's the next Sunday they're going to meet. Still now Dharma couldn't find what was wrong with Dharshan that day. He somehow managed. But their father knows what had happened, dharsh told his father to not open this matter to Dharma. So he did.
And on the morning, she woke up and got ready early. She wore

She informed her Anna

She informed her Anna. Dharshan nodded and asked whether he could drop her but she said don't want. Then, she informed her father and kissed his cheeks and walked to the bus stand.
She took her phone to check whether any message is there. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. She saw her Ashwineyy was standing near her closer. There was no one. He came closer and asked in a husky voice " polaama ??"

She was frozen. He waved his hands to make her to come back to the reality. Then she smiled and nodded. He interlocked his hands with hers and walked to the bike. He told her to sit on while he was already on the seat.

Dharma : Ashwineyy....
Ashwin : mmm sollu ma ...
Dharma : enaku idhu pudichuruku...🥰
Ashwin : enna ??
Dharma : enaku unga kuda irukuradhu romba pudichuruku nu sonen
Ashwin : nejamava ?? 😉
Dharma : 🥰mmm
Ashwin : apo va ..unaku oru surprise iruku
Dharma : serious ah va ??
Ashwin : aama ma ..vaa polaam seekram
Dharma : Haan okay

Then she got up in his bike and they went to cafe wink

After seeing it, Dharma was awestrucked.
Dharma : Ashwineyy......
Ashwin: Sollu ma !!
Dharma : ipdi oru restaurant Inga iruku nu enake ipo dhan theriyudhu
Ashwin : pudichuruka ???
Dharma : pudichuruka va??? Semma ya iruku...idhan andha surprise ah
Ashwin : idhuke ipdinna ulla va inum surprise iruku
Dharma : mmmm ??😳
Ashwin : mmmm !! 😌

After that, he held her hands and went inside. Before she could see anything, he closed her eyes.
Dharma : Ada enna panreenga ??
Ashwin : ulla va maa...
Dharma : aiyo.....enaku ore irutaa iruku Ashwineyy
Ashwin : kanna mooduna apdi dhan ma irukum...Pesama vaa..

He lead her inside the cafe and opened it. She was again awestrucked to see a beautiful cafe.

Ashwin : enna ma pudichuruka ??Dharma :

Dharma : ..romba azhaga iruku Ashwineyy...enna vitta na ingaye irupen dailyum...
Ashwin : 😂
Dharma : unga surprise enaku romba pudichuruku....thank you Ashwinneyy
Ashwin : maa 😂 innum surprise mudiyala...🤭
Wait pannu
Dharma : Haan ??😳 Innum irukaa ??? Enna solringa ??
Ashwin : aama ma apdiye konjam pinnadi thirumbi paaru...

When she turned back, a server in that cafe  brought a gift in his hands. She looked down and widened her eyes. She took that and looked at Ashwin. He said,
Ashwin : HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA !! ❤️✨ epome idhe maari happy ah iru...enkudave iru...

Dharma just melted with his words and tears rolled down her cheeks. She then kept the gift aside and hugged him tightly. She started weeping on his shoulder. Everyone there clapped by seeing them.
Dharma : Enakaga yaarume ipdi pannadhu illa...romba romba thanks ashwin...🥺🥺 Idha na marakave maaten. The best birthday of my life..
Ashwin : ma !! Inoru surprise iruku!!
Dharma : innonaa ???
Ashwin : aama ma

Within that he knelt down before her and gave her a bouquet. She was shocked.
Dharma : Ashwineyy enna panreenga ??
Ashwin : I LOVE YOU ❤️✨
Dharma : 😳😳😳
Ashwin : Will you be mine ??❤️

----------to be continued--------
Comment your views on this chapter 💕