Maravene unnai ennalum ✨🥺

At 2:00 pm, Sivaangi reached home after completing her exam. She was too tired as she didn't sleep well last night. When she came inside, her father asked her how was her exam and she nodded positively with a happy face. Then, her dad asked her to take some rest. She then went inside her room and kept her bag on the bed and got freshen up. She suddenly remembered that Ashwin texted. So, she ran and took the phone from the charger.

She switched on it and saw that she had 89 missed calls from Ashwineyy and texts more than 100. She was quite shocked to see this. She opened his chat. And played the voice note.

When she finished listening to that...her eyes got reddish with full of tears in it. She dropped her phone and it got broke down. She just simply sat there on the floor. Tears was continually flowing down from her eyes. Then, she covered her face with her hands and started to cry.... Cried for more than one hour by seeing the photos of them and remembering the sweet days. She had a plan and took her phone to make a call. She did. But unfortunately it was not reachable. Her heart broke even more.

Yenda ipdi panna ??🥺🥺😭 Na unna evlo nambunen...ipdi enna thaniyaa vitu poitiye..... She screamed inside.

Then she called Vikram...as he is in school he couldn't attend it. And she tried for Pugazh..his mobile too was switched off. Then, she threw her phone aside. She fell on the floor while crying. After few minutes, she fell asleep without her knowledge.

-the other side ;

Dharsh was sitting sad and didn't know what to do. His guilt feel took over him. He laid on the desk and started to weep like a drop of tear is leaving his eye. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He got up and wept his tears. That was Pugazh with Vik. He sat beside Dharsh and said,

Pug : Dharshan !! Un kashtam enaku puriyudhu da
Dharsh : no reply
Pug : Ashwin ponathula engalukum thaan da varutham ah iruku...
Vik : ama da dharsh...ivlo naal nenga Pesama irundhutu...ipo Avana inime paaka mudiyadhu..apdina...evlo valikum la...adhum un best friend vera...
Dharsh : konja rendu perum niruthiringala ??
Pug : yen daa ?
Dharsh : enna Pugazh ?! Onume nadakatha Mari vandhu pesura...??!
Pug : Dey puriyala nee ena solla vara ?
Dharsh : nadikaatha da ...ivlo naal nee Avan kuda dhana suthitu irundha...ipo matum edhuku vandhu pesura ?!
Vik : dharsh romba thappu da
Dharsh : enna da thappu ?? Enna thappu?? Haan ?
Pug : illa da nee Ashwin ah nenachu feel panitu irundha pola..adhan peslaame nu...
Dharsh : na sonna na ?? Unta sonna na ?? Na avana nenachu feel panren nu ?! Solraa!!!
Pug : illa dhan da...ana una paatha apdi dhan theriyudhu....
Dharsh : na lam yaarukagavum feel panna maaten...en thangachi ah thavara... puriyudha?? Mothala Inga irundhu kelambunga renduperum..
Vik : unta poi pesa vandhom paaru...engala solanum da...epdiyo po...
Dharsh : serthaan podaa...
Vik : Dey Pugazh vaa polaam....cha!! Idhu namaku theva thaan da...

Then Pugazh and Vik went to their place. Again, Dharshan...laid on the desk thinking about his best friend. 🥺✨❤️

A/N : Paiyan paasakaran dha...ana enna? Konjam prestige iruku avlodha ❤️...mathapadi dharshan is gold ..✨

----------to be continued--------