Irava pagala 🥺♥️

It's been four hours since Ashwin came to Pallavi's house. So, Rajkumar asked Ashwin to return to his home. But Ashwin said that he will stay there itself until he finds Pallavi. Rajkumar was so happy by hearing that from Ashwin he felt so proud about his Groom selection for his daughter but his thought about his daughter ruled over him. Soon Ashwin also called his mom and informed about his stay but his mom didn't accept as she's lost interest in his marriage eventhough she accepted later by the thought of saving a girl.
Now it's 8pm, and it's been 4 days of her missing still now no information. Pallavi's mother was keep on crying and yelling at everyone. Mathula convinced her and trying to make her calm. Then there arrives Surya, The CBI officer. (Our 2nd hero, He is punctual in whatever he do and he has a crush on Mathula )

 (Our 2nd hero, He is punctual in whatever he do and he has a crush on Mathula )

He came there to enquire about her missing. Ashwin and Rajkumar welcomed him inside and told what had happened. As Surya came with some of the polices, a sub-inspector noted down all those informations. He consolled all those family members that they will save her soon. And he is also going to stay with them.

On the other side, (Read the upcoming paragraph slowly so that you'll get into the story)
Pallavi has been kidnapped
and was left alone in a home in the middle of an unknown forest. The home was completely dark whether it's day or night.

 The home was completely dark whether it's day or night

There's no one with her.
She too didn't know who has kidnapped her and what was the reason they should kidnap her. She had made to sit in a chair and tied with a rope. But someone gave her food all the four days. Suddenly , a shadow appeared there. Pallavi get afraid by seeing that shadow😰. She asked," yaaru adhu?" with a feared voice. The shadow laughed wickedly.

(You can refer this video for the voice of the shadow.) Warning ⚠️; If you're afraid please don't watch the video

Pallavi become so afraid by hearing the laughter.
And then the shadow replied ;
" Naa yaarunu unaku theriyanum nu avasiyam illa" but Pallavi didn't stop. She again asked what it want. The shadow replied " Na oru oru varshamum oru vayasu ponna Bali kudupen indha varsham nee matikita 😈" like this. Pallavi's BP got down and so she fainted.

----------To be continued--------