Sunday vandhachu !!

It's Sunday morning, sun rays splashes on Ashwin's face and he instantly got up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. It showed 8. He want to be there at 10. So, he ran to the wash room and took a bath, got ready. When he got down, his mother was looking at him widening her eyes.
Ashwin : Good morning ma ! Good morning pa !
Mom : Deyy !! What a surprise! Nee Sunday aniku ivalo seekrama endhirichuta ?
Ashwin : Ama ma 😅 Naa sonnen la en friends kuda CityWalk poren nu
Pavi ; Hello brother...
Ashwin : Helo pattu ! Gud morning
Pavi : Morning morning...adhelam irukatum..yaaru andha friends ??
Ashwin : Adhuva...adhu..adhu oru ponnu..
Pavi & Mom : Ennadhu ponna ???🙄
Dad : Dey Ashwin ! Yara andha ponnu ??
Ashwin : Ava peru Dharma ! ( He started smiling without control)
Pavi : Dharma va ??🤔 Engayo ketta maadhri iruke
Ashwin : Enna ? Ellarum idhe solringa ?? Avala naane ipo dhan one week munadi paathen. Pavi you know what ?? Ava Prithvi schl la dhan padikira !!
Pavi : Apdiya ?? Hmm maybe Anga irukura friends yarachu indha pera sollirupanga adhunala enaku Apdi thonudhu pola
Mom : seri seri Ashwin, unna nambi oru ponnu kuda varudhu...avala bathrama paathukanum seriya ??
Ashwin's mv : avala naa paathukama vera yaaru paathuka poraanga ??🥰😌
Mom : Enna da ?? Puriyudha ??
Ashwin : Okay ma na paathukuren.seriya ? Okay ma enaku time aachu ava vera wait panitu irupa na kelamburen
Mom : Dey saaptutu po da
Dad : Hey viduu Avan mall la andha ponnoda saapduvan..
Ashwin : Ama dad 😌 !! Seri okay bye ma bye pa bye pattu
Everyone : Byee da !!!
He then took his royal Enfield and started to the mall.
The other side :~
Dharma woke up and wore a pretty pink top and blue jeans. She did her hair, and for the first time in her life, she is doing make up for her. She looked in the mirror and smiled to herself that Ashwin has changed her a lot in a week. While, Dharshan came inside,
Dharshan : Papa !! Ready aaitiya ma ??
Dharma : Haan ama na ! Ready aaiten.
Dharshan : Paapa enna adhisayam!! Nee ipdilam makeup podave maatiye?
Dharma :...adhu😅😅 summaa dhan nae try panni paakalame nu
Dharshan : hmmm adhu serii ...epdi irundhalum en paapa epavum enaku azhagu dhan 😌🥰
Dharma : 🥰 aww luv you nae 😌🥰
Dharshan : Luv you too papa ♥️ seri vaa saapadlam
Dharma : Saapada ?? Anna na mall laye saaptukurene ??
Dharshan : Apdiyaa da ! Seri onum problem illa ..vaa nama polaam.
Dharma : Enga nae ??
Dharshan: Enna enga nu kekura ?? Mall ku dhan ! Vaa polaam. Na unna drop pandren.
Dharma : Ada paravala na ! Unaku edhuku kashtam..?
Dharshan : En paapa ku velai seiyuradhu la enaku endha kashtam um illa ! Puriyudha?? Vaa polam
Then Dharshan held her hand and went outside. She sat on the bike and started to the mall.
When they were on their way, Dharma had a notification sound. She opened her phone to see a message from Ashwineyy 💕🥰.
Ashwineyy💕🥰 : Ma ! GM ! Enga iruka ? Na bus stand ku reach aaiten.
She replied.
My bae♥️✨: On the way Ashwineyy ! Seekram vandharen
Ashwineyy💕🥰 : Oh okay ma ! I'll wait.
Then Dharma smiled at his message and told Dharshan to drop her at the Nethaji Bus stop. He nodded. As, Dharshan was wearing a helmet, Ashwin couldn't see him from that distance. When he moves forward, some old lady called him to help her to lift the bags she was struggling to carry. So, he went there and disappeared. Meanwhile, Dharma came to the bus stand.
Dharshan : Okay da paapa ! Apdiye na kelamburen. Safe ah iru da. Seriya ??
Dharma : Seri na !! Neeyum paathu veetuku po. Poitu call pannu. Seriya ?
Dharshan : Okay da. Byee 🥰.
Then he left from that place. Dharma was searching for him while she jerked for a second as he came behind her and scared her. He started laughing.
Dharma : Podhum ! Sirikadhinga !! 😑
Ashwin : 😂😂 Okay maharani !!! Neenga solitingala ?? Na siripu control pannikren
Dharma : Enna joke kaatringala ??😑 Ponga Ashwineyy na evlo aasaiya vandhen theriyuma??
Ashwin : Sorry ma na summa vilayatuku dhan pannen.
Dharma : mmm😌 paravala seri vaanga nama mall ku polaama ??
Ashwin : Adhuku munadi unaku oru surprise !!
Dharma : Haaaaa.. surprise ah 😳 ennadhu adhu ?
Ashwin : Nee kanna moodi iru...apo dhan I'll give you. Okay va?
Dharma : Okay okay !!!
Then she closed her eyes. Ashwin brought one of his hands front ,it was carrying a rose.
Then,
Ashwin : Hmmm...ipo open pannu.😌
She slowly opened her eyes to see that beautiful rose.
Dharma : Wowww !! Ashwineyy semmaya iruku !!
Ashwin : ma idhu unaku dhan.
Dharma : Enakaa ???😳 Edhuku thidirunu??
Ashwin : Onu illa...nama loda first outing idhu...so adha special aaka dhan indha rose.
Then Dharma started to blush, while he smiled at her. She got that from him. And kept it in her hair.
She nodded to him whether it's nice he then winks at her. She started to blush.
Ashwin : Seri ma !! Polaama ??
Dharma : mmmm🥰🥰

🔺🔺Here is for your attention guys ! So, if you wanna get into the story , you should take your headphones/airpod , connect it with your phone, and go to Spotify/gaana (your wish). Start play the BAE song from #don. If you read the upcoming part while hearing the song. You'll sure love this part. 🔺🔺

(Read slowly)Then she came back and seated on his bike. She headed forward to see him smiling while he adjusted the rear view mirror towards her. She shook her head slowly blushing. He then started his bike, on the way, she was looking in the mirror and smiling and he too smiled making her blush more. And they reached the mall, they went to the parking lot and parked his bike. While, coming he again gave her another rose. She was surprised and got it from him.
Then, he interlocked his fingers with her fingers, she was so happy inside and smiled at him while he winks at her.
Next scene ~
They entering the mall and going in the escalator, making eye contact with each other. Some one from backside, tapped him and asked to move as they came to the first floor. They asked sorry and smiled sheepishly towards each other. She asking him to get her some Kurtis that she wants, he too nodded and went to Reliance trends. In that show room, she was selecting the dress while he constantly looking at her without blinking. She noticed it and blushed and looked down. He smiled.
She tried to move from there, he ran to her and stood before her making her not to move. Suddenly, she got slipped but our hero catched her at time by giving his hands. They were again went into eye contact. After that, she relieved from it.
Finally, she selected a red kurti and asked him whether it is nice by her eyes. He signalled a super sign and asked her to try it.

PART - 2 coming soon !!!