Piriyaadhe ennavane 💫🥺

A/N
Dharma is changed as Sivaangi !!!

Soon two weeks had flew away...and its their exam the next day. The previous night, Sivaangi was studying hard as she is quite weak in language ... And she got a text from her Ashwineyy. But she didn't open that as she has no time for texting. Her phone was keep on popping up, and so, Dharshan asked her to see who was that, but she knows who that is so she asked him to leave. Then, Sivaangi dozzed off in between studying.

Here, Ashwin was keep on texting her. But she didn't respond. So, he just sent her a voice note.

"Sivaangi ma !! I know you're busy learning for  your exams..so you didn't see my texts..paravala..ne nalla padichu exams lam nalla Pannu.. na.. oru mukkiyam ana vishayam unkita sollanum...na inime...indh...indha oorula iruka poradhu illa...I'm sorry sivu...oru sila situations nala nanga iniku night eh Bangalore ku porom..Na kandipaa thirumba varuven ...indha jenmathula na unaku dha nee enaku dhan puriyudha ??...Seekrame unna vandhu meet pannuven...I love you...take care Bye ma !"

Then he kept the phone aside with lots of tears and a heavy heart. Their family got packed up and all set for their journey. They left for railway station and bid bye to Delhi. He was keep on crying as he left his beloved alone. He will continue his studies in Bangalore - Ashu's father said.

The next day, morning  sivu woke up, and when she took her phone, it was switched off. She sighed and put it on the charger. Then, she brushed and made her way to her school. Dharshan dropped her. And he too went to his school. There his love was waiting for him. He said a hi and gave a side hug.

Girl :  Enna da ?? Side hug matum dhana ?
Dharshan : Eyy idhu school dii...maatnom.. avalodhan..
Girl : Ada podaa nee vera...
Dharshan : serii nanum ketute iruken...un peru enna nu sollave maatingra ?
Girl : Deyy...ipo na sonna...nama story oda readers ku na yaarunu therinjurum la...so suspense.... 😉
Dharsh : ennamo Pannu po..

A/N : enna makkale ??! Suspense over ah iruka ?? I think neenga oru sila per guess pannirupinga...but irundhalum...I ll reveal it later.

Girl : adhu irukatum...nethu edho pesanum nu solli enaku msg panniye?? Ennadhu ??
Dharsh : adh... Adhu vandhu...
Girl : mmm...sollu
Dharsh : na...inime....

Before he could tell anything, the bell rang. And it's time for the assembly. So, the girl left to her classroom and he went to his. After assembly, Dharsh was chatting with Ram and Vinoth. He noticed that Ashwin was missing and also Pugazh and Vik was sitting sad. He asked Vinoth,

Dharsh : Dey vino !!
Vino : solraa macha !
Dharsh : enna ? Iniku Avan varalaya ??
Vino : yaar da ?
Dharsh : Avan dhan da...valandhavan..
Vino : ohh...Suresh ah ? Ama da Avan varala pola
Dharsh : Dey paithiyame! Suresh illa da....pch...
Ram : vera yaara da kekra ?
Dharsh : Pugazh um Vikram um yen sogama irukanga ?
Ram : adengappaa enna oru akkarai ??!!
Dharsh : solraa
Vino : Ashwin iniku varala la...adhunala dhan pola
Ram : Avan iniku illa da...ini epome vara maatan...
Dharsh : enna da solra ?
Vino : ama da...Ashwin family night oda night ah Bangalore ku poitaangalama....
Dharsh : Bangalore ka ?? Edhuku ?? Edhachu problem ah ??
Ram : therla da...Avan inime Delhi ku vara maatan ama...Vik dhan sonnan

Dharsh had a slight heart ache as he is going to miss his childhood friend. Eventhough, they have some misunderstandings between them, Dharshan still can't digest that he is not going to see his bestfriend anymore. His face got dull and it was noticed by Pugazh and Vikram.

----------to be continued--------