I am yours ! 🥺💕

Ashwin and his family reached Bangalore. Now, they had to find their residence. So, his father called the house broker and they finally found their home. But it's a rental house. Their dad and mom didn't even said why they've been to Bangalore suddenly. So, Pavi was keep on asking them. Meanwhile, Ashwin was quite and keep on thinking about his love, her eyes and her smile and all the memories they had together.

Suddenly, his phone rang, he saw that it was Vikram. He didn't pick his call as he don't want his friend to worry about him. Then, after few seconds, Pugazh called him but didn't attend. Instead, he texted them that he will call them on some other day, now he isn't able to speak with anyone. And tears rolled down his cheeks. Pavi consoled him and laid on his shoulder. He too consoled her and told her that someday they'll go back to Delhi.

Here, Dharshan was very angry on Sivu. He doesn't even see her after that conversation. She was keep on convincing him and asking sorry to him.

Sivu : Thangam ! Sorry...na unta sollirkanum dhan..sorry da..pesu plsss...enkuda epovum pola pesu thangam...sorry...
Dharsh : Pesama poiru Sivaangi....unaku indha anna va vida Avan dhan mukkiyama poitaan la...
Sivu : apdi lam illa thangam...enaku epome nee dhan mukkiyam...plsss enkuda pesu da...
Dharsh : Unaku naan dhan mukkiyam crt ah ??
Sivu : ama adula enna doubt u
Dharsh : apo na solratha keppela ??
Sivu : nee enna sonnalum keppen.....enaku nee matum dhan mukkiyam..
Dharsh : seri apo un phone ah eduthutu vaa..
Sivu : edhuku ??
Dharsh : eduthutu vaa..na sonna keppila ??
Sivu : iru eduthutu varen...

Then she handed her phone to him.

Sivu : enna paakra ??
Dharsh : na edhum paakala...indha...unaku na dhan mukkiyam...na matum podhum na...Avan number ah delete pannu.
Sivu : dharshan...!!!!
Dharsh : enna Sivaangi?? Panna maatiya ?? Seri vitru...inime Naanum unkuda pesala...nee yaaro naa yaaro nu irundhukalam...
Sivu : Dharsh ! Pls understand my situation da...na epdi idha pana mudiyum..??
Dharsh : panna mudiyadhu la?? Apo Inga irundhu kelambu di
Sivu : Heyy...enna nee ??!
Dharsh : Delete pandriya illaya ??

She thought for few seconds and deleted his number immediately.

Dharsh : mmm...very good ..idhan en thangam...
Sivu : *no response*
Dharsh : seri....apdiye Avan kuda edutha photos ellathaiyum delete panniruviyaama...aah...andha album adhaiyum thooki potru...namaku dhan ini adhu theva padathula...?

He said sarcastically and went outside the room.
Sivu starts crying heavily. She couldn't control her tears.  She thought to herself, "I am yours Ashwin.🥺❤️ No matter what happens, and you're mine. I will not let you go that easy." . After few minutes, she called Vikram. He attended.

Sivu : Hello ! Vikram anna !
Vik : Hello ! Sollu da ma
Sivu : Anna ! Did you call him?
Vik ; Yes da ! But he didn't attend.
Sivu : Why anna ?? I want to talk with him. When will he pick up our calls ?
Vik : Puriyudhu ma..but he texted me that he will call me on some other day. As he is not able to speak with anyone now.
Sivu : How can he leave me alone ? 🥺....Don't he know that I will suffer a lot without him ? Anna ! I can't stop thinking about him anna..
Vik : Sivu ! We'll some how go to Bangalore ma..I'll arrange for it. Once exams got over, we'll go to his place ma. Okay va ? Don't be sad. Do your exams well ma..I and Pugazh are always with you. You can contact us if you need. Cheri ya ?
Sivu : Thank you so much anna ! And I have to tell you one thing anna.
Vik : Sollu ma

She looked around whether Dharshan was there or not and she continued.

Sivu : Anna ! Dharshan got to know everything about us anna..he is so furious and he made me to delete Ashu's number from my mobile na. I don't know what to do now🥺
Vik : Sivu ! Seriously?

Sivu : ama na ! Please help me to get over this. I can't lose my Ashwin. And he told that something is there between him and Ashwin. What was that ? Edho dhrogam panitan..apdi ipdi nu sonnan... ungaluku edhavdhu theriyuma ?

Vik's mv : Ayoo ! This guy will never close his mouth. Ipo epdi samaalikuradhu....?!

Sivu : Anna ! Line la irukingala ??

Vik: Haan iruken sivu.

Sivu : sollunga na ? Ungaluku edhavdhu theriyuma?

Vik: I...I don't know ma..

Sivu : Anna ! Seriously?

Vik : yeah ! Why I have to lie to you ma ? This is true. I don't know anything about that.

Sivu : seri okay I trust you.

Vik's mv : Sorry da ma..I'm in the situation. So I had to lie.

Sivu : Okay anna ! It's time. You go and sleep. I am disturbing you na ?!

Vik : no da ma...never. Sivu ! You go and sleep. Everything will be fine soon, and your Ashwin will be back to you. Don't worry. If he didn't, then I'll make him to come back to you. Your anna is here with you always ma...okay va ??

Sivu : Okay anna ! Thank you.❤️

Vik : And Don't bother about your brother. He is such a good person. And only when it comes to Ashwin, he will turn into a ruthless monster. Otherwise, he can compared to gold. I know him very well ma. If you're feeling sad, just make a call to me or Pugazh. Okay va ?

Sivu ; Thanks a lot anna... I am so glad that I have you as my brother. Love you lots❤️!!

Vik : Love you too ma...❤️ Good night. Take Care.

Sivu : you too na...bye!

Then she hung up the call. She felt little relieved by talking to Vikram. Then, she had her dinner with her dad, not showing her sadness. After she started preparing for her next exams.

----------to be continued--------