Epilogue | I love you forever!

1 year later

Jungkook has been living his best life ever since Taehyung kidnapped him. Sounds strange you think? It definitely is. The younger never thought he would want to have this life with someone who just kidnapped him about a year and a half ago.

He felt saving, knowing his mother would be in prison til her death. She wasn't ever allowed to come out of there, together with her new boyfriend.

All the other guys left the big house a few months ago. Since Taehyung had to many bad memories there, he wanted to start a normal life!

So guess what happened. The elder moved in with Jungkook. Only the 2 of them together, made it feel like a comfortable and safe home!

Also Jimin and Yoongi moved in together, just about 10 minutes away. Namjoon and Jin started their on pub, living there too.

Hoseok met a guy named Wondae a few months ago and they just started living together. With only a few minutes away from each other, they would meet up all together at least once a week.

Taehyung started to work as a Ceo in a rich building, making him the boss in just 2 months. Every women and men adored the latter by his beauty and kind heart.

At first Jungkook didn't work at all. He spend much time exploring the world by himself, since he has missed his 17 years of life before.

But as soon as the younger heard about the people around Taehyung, he begged the older to give him a job. Yet the elder knew Jungkook was jealous, yet he agreed.

He knew it was good for Jungkook to start work, but close to him made it feel good. Whenever Jungkook got frustrated or had any other kind of emotional overwhelming him. Taehyung would be near.

"Taehyung oppa, can you help me with something?"the girl asked winking as she entered the elder his office. Taehyung raised his head, looking up from his laptop.

"What do you need help with, Yeri?"Taehyung asked smiling sweet. "Just something on my computer."the girl answered.

Before Taehyung or the girl could even say something, the door got slammed with a hard punch. "NO, he can't!"

"You can ask someone else to help you, this man is mine."Jungkook yelled as he walked up to Taehyung, wrapping his arms around the elder his neck while sitting on his lap.

Taehyung just chuckled as the girl looked annoyed at him. "Why is he always here!?"the girl whined annoyed.

"Cause, he's my boyfriend, Yeri." If you don't like it, you can leave, please." Taehyung spoke.

Yeri rolled his eyes of annoyance before walking away through the door again. "What's it that you need, hun?"Taehyung smirked kissing Jungkook's cheeks.

"I just don't like it when she's near you."Jungkook pouted his lips. "I know, baby."you came just in time, once again."Taehyung smiled throwing his arms around the younger's torso.

Taehyung roughly lifted Jungkook's chin before kissing his lips passionately. "Let's go out for dinner tonight, huh?"Taehyung asked the latter.

Jungkook's eyes immediately sparkled brightly at the word dinner. "Hell yeah!"

"Where tho?"Jungkook questioned.

"Hmm.. whatever you like, sweatheart."Taehyung smiled. "What about, Sushi?"Jungkook pouted his lips.

"Of course, baby."If you say so."Taehyung chuckled happy. "Yeah!"Jungkook replied cheerful.

"Then, let both of us go back to work now."we want to go home on time, don't we?"Taehyung said teasingly.

Jungkook planted one last kiss on Taehyung's lips, before leaving the elder alone again.

🍀

"Jungkook-ah?"Taehyung called for the younger as he waited for ages. Jungkook just came out of the shower and dried his hair. He put on some boxers and a oversized sweater.

He run towards the living room, to meet the elder. "Yeah?"He replied his question. "Can you come here, i have something for you!"Taehyung said smiling.

The younger made his way to the coutch before he let himself fall down next to Taehyung. The elder smiled at Jungkook as he pulled something out of his pocket.

He grabbed a little red box, and opened it. Jungkook's mouth fell open as he saw the beautiful Diamond ring inside of it.

"Dear Jungkook, do you want to marry me?"Taehyung chuckled bright. Jungkook couldn't control his emotions as the tears already escaped, rolling down his cheeks.

"Y-yeah, of course i want to!"Jungkook sobbed crying, before pulling the elder into a tight hug. Taehyung smiled happy as he wrapped Jungkook inside his arms.

Jungkook pulled out of the hug and raised his head to meet Taehyung's lips. He kissed the older roughly before pulling away, breathing heavily.

"I will love you always!"Taehyung whispered to Jungkook. Making The younger smiled softly before replying.

"I love you forever!

;)

A/N; So, this is the end people! Hope you enjoyed this book! Leave your reactions and idea's in the comments! Thanks for the support, i love you all<3