22 | I'm back

"Taehyung-Hyung, Taehyung-hyung!!"the elder didn't even knock as he throw the door open, running inside.

"What did i tell you about knocking?"Taehyung immediately yelled. But Jimin really didn't care.

"J-Jungkook..."Jimin gasped.

"What?"

"What is it, where's Jungkook?"Taehyung immediately asked, jumping up from his chair.

"H-his mother."Jimin continued.

"Jimin calm down and tell me, now!"Taehyung said in hurry. "Jungkook's mother suddenly came her."

"She faked that she wanted him back. "B-but, Jungkook said he liked it here more than at home."

That one sentence, secretly made Taehyung smirk proudly. "She became mad, she wanted to punch, Jungkook."

"She accidentally hit Jin, he's okay tho." But Jungkook was so mad that he kicked her."

"His mother yelled him to go with her, or she would kill Jin."Jimin continued getting teary eyes.

"AND NOW?!"Taehyung yelled.

"N-now, she's walking away with him!"Jimin said crying. Taehyung immediately run to the door.

"Come on!"he yelled to Jimin.

🍀

Taehyung run through the whole corridor, finally reaching the end. He was just on time, as Jungkook's
Mother had a firm grip around her son's waist, ready to walk out of the door.

Taehyung run harder until he entered the front door. He closed it with his hand, finally leaning his whole body against the door.

"T-tae, H-hyung?"Jungkook stuttered raising his head slowly. Taehyung immediately saw the tears running down his cheeks.

"You KIDNAPPED MY SON!"The woman yelled angry, right in front of Taehyung's face.

"Well, maybe."

"But look at him, he likes me more."he doesn't even want to go back with you!"Taehyung defended the younger.

"Well, that's his problem."i am still his mother."the woman spoke smirking. "Well, you are, but-"

"But what?"the woman cut his sentence angry.

"But he turned 18 yesterday, so he's an adult now!" Able to take care of himself and move out of your stupid house!"Taehyung screamed spatting some saliva over the woman's face.

The woman was shocked for over 5 seconds. Like she forgot about her sons birthday. She was only desperately looking for him, to hurt him AGAIN.

"I won't let you hurt him again!"Taehyung spoke.

He grabbed Jungkook's other wrist and pulled him out of his mother's firm grip in one try. Jungkook immediately hide behind the elder, while wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

The elder only smirked more at the woman in front of him. "Now, please leave my house."Taehyung spoke annoyed.

"Fine, but i'll come back!"
"Don't worry, Jungkook."I'll come kidnap you AGAIN."The woman laughed evil before returning through the door.

"How did she know where you are?!"Taehyung screamed forgetting about Jungkook behind him.

"She somehow knows everything."Jungkook whispered scared. The elder turned around immediately.

He saw the tears running down Jungkook's cheeks, more than ever. He didn't hesitate as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook. Hugging the younger tightly. Comforting him by whispering into his ears;

"It's gonna be okay, love."
"I'm here, i'm always here."

;)

A/N; Creepy return of Kook's mother💀