12 | "He's sick."

Cough Cough

Jungkook couldn't stop coughing. He started to sweat a lot and his eyes hurt. The young boy's tears fell down his cheeks as he felt worse than ever. "Jungkook?"Taehyung suddenly sat up.

"You okay?"He asked worriedly. Jungkook just nod as he didn't want to bother the elder, scared he would think he's exaggerating. Taehyung sighed while rolling his eyes visibly.

"I don't think you are."

"Look at yourself."You're sweating and your face looks blake."Taehyung spoke, while getting out of bed. "W-where are you going?"Jungkook asked grabbing the elder's wrist.

Taehyung looked at their hands stuck with each other and then looked at Jungkook, who immediately let go of the elder's hand.

"Sorry."Jungkook whispered hanging his head low.

Taehyung put his knees on the bed and raised the younger's chin with his hands. "Jungkook, it's okay."He said smiling at the younger.

"I know you're not feeling well, i'll go get some medicine's form Jin-hyung."Taehyung exlpained to the younger. "Aah, okay."Jungkook said smiling.

Taehyung got off the bed and left the younger alone for a moment.

🍀

"Jin-hyung?"Taehyung quietly entered Jin's room, softly shaking the elder's body. "Hi, Tae?"Jin whispered sleepy. "Hyung, Jungkook's getting sick."Taehyung spoke.

Jin immediately sat on the bed and looked at the younger in front of him. "Can you get me some medicine's for him?"Taehyung asked politely.

"Of course, follow me."Jin said, leaving his room to enter the kitchen.

"Do you think i need to ask Namjoon to check on him?"Taehyung suddenly asked. Jin smiled, but shook his head softly. "Give him this medicine's."

"If it's not better tomorrow morning, i'll ask Namjoon to check up on him."Jin explained. "It's almost 3am, maybe some sleep helps him."Jin continued.

Taehyung nodded heavily while wrapping his arm around his hyung. "Thanks, hyung."I'll go give him this."With that said Taehyung run out of the room, back to his own. Leaving Jin behind with a bright smile.

He really does love that boy

Taehyung entered his own room and immediately became concerned. Jungkook lay on the ground next to the bed, crying.

Taehyung run up to the younger and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist. "Doll?"What happened?"Taehyung asked while raising the younger's body, back on the bed.

"I-i, just wanted to go get some water."B-but my l-legs are weak."Jungkook sobbed. Taehyung felt pity for the younger. Seeing Jungkook cry, somewhere hurts him.

"It's okay, i have some water and medicine's here."Taehyung spoke handing Jungkook the medicine's. "I-i hate them."Jungkook whispered.

"You still need them or you won't get better."

"Maybe i don't want to get better anymore"Jungkook immediately spoke, being quiet right after. Taehyung looked strict at the young boy, but just sighed. "It's fine, i know you're sick and emotional now."

"But you're gonna take this medicine's, if you want to or not."You still need to listen to me."Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook admitted and got the medicine's from the elder. Taehyung let Jungkook lean against his chest, while the younger took the medicine's. "Go lay down now, we can go sleep again."Taehyung spoke quietly.

The elder helped Jungkook getting back to his pillow. Taehyung lay down next to the younger and wrapped the 2 of them with the blanket again. "C-can i h-hold you...?"Jungkook stuttered as the younger's body got full of goosebumps.

Taehyung said nothing, but just wrapped his arm around the younger's body. Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung chest and felt relieved. Somehow the young boy felt save and warmth whenever Taehyung hold him.

"Goodnight, Kook."Taehyung whispered before dozing off to dreamland again.

You can hold me Kook, but it won't be only today, that i'll touch you...

:}

A/N; Y'all doing okay??

I'm kinda in love with Taehyung's new behaviors:}