36 | I'm scared

Jungkook opened his eyes, immediately meeting the bright sunlight which blinded his eyes. He turned around while opening his eyes, ready to let himself fall down on top of the elders chest.

But as soon as he turned to the other side of the bed, he fell down in the soft mattress. He immediately raised his body and looked around.

"T-tae?"he pouted his lips as he couldn't find his boyfriend next to him. He got up from bed and put on some shorts and a t-shirt.

He went to the bathroom and started to brush his teeth and do his hair a bit. Just so he wouldn't look like a wanderer.

Once he was satisfied with himself he got out of the bathroom again. He made his way to the bedroom door and got through it.

The cold breeze running past his body gave him goosebumps. He looked at the long hallway, but didn't see any guards nor other people around.

It made him kinda scared. Would there be something? Where is everyone? Did they leave me?

Jungkook past all the others as he walked all the way back to the begin of the building. He finally entered the door and pushed it open.

"Jungkook!"someone called the younger's name From behind. "Where are you going?"hobi asked him as he pulled him back and closed the door.

Jungkook pouted his lips while he stared at the elder in front of him. "W-where is Tae?"Jungkook whined.

Hoseok immediately laughed at the younger. "He's not here, he went away a while ago." He told me to look after you, cause you're not allowed to go anywhere."Hobi told him teasingly.

"Everybody went with him, they went to take care of something."Tae said he would be back around the lunch." 12pm."Hobi explained smiling.

Jungkook still pouted his lips, but nod. "Don't be sad, Kook."We can have some fun."Hobi smiled as be clapped his hands.

Jungkook's pout disappeared from his face as his bright smile came in. "Can we play hide & Seek?"Jungkook whined at the elder, making Hobi laugh.

"Sure, Kook."

🍀

Jungkook sat at the kitchen table with Hobi at the opposite. The younger had his hands on the table, as his head rested in his arm.

"He can come back any moment, Jungkookie."Hobi said to the younger. Jungkook knew the elder was right, but he just missed Taehyung's presence around him.

Just when Jungkook wanted to close his eyes he heard someone coming through the door. He immediately jumped from his chair and run out of the room. Hobi did his best to catch up with the younger, who was incredibly fast.

Jungkook's pout changed in a smile when he saw Taehyung closing the door. Jungkook knew the other 4 where standing behind him, but the only one he payed attention to was Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked as he saw Jungkook running to him in full speed. Jungkook slow down as he almost bumped into the elder.

He immediately opened his arms and wrapped them around Taehyung's waist. "H-hyung!"He yelled happily. Taehyung smirked more as he wrapped his arms around the younger tightly, while raising him up.

Jungkook wrapped his legs around the elder's waist and snuggles his face inside Tae's neck. "I missed you."Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung's smirk changed into an smile when Jungkook spoke to him like that. "I missed u too, baby."he whispered back.

"Should we go eat something?"Jin broke the silence as he walked past everyone. "Great idea."Hobi answered as he was still smiling at Jungkook and Tae.

Everybody followed Jin from behind, just as Tae wanted to do the same Jungkook stopped him. "T-tae, where were you?"Jungkook whined, making the elder stop.

Taehyung put Jungkook down on the ground and hold his hands. "Listen to me."he began.

"We went to your house and talked with the police."we want to get your mother and her boyfriend into prison for life, of course."

Jungkook nodded with an smile. But Tae couldn't smile at all. "They asked if you have any other family, to go to."

"So i told them, no." But then they asked how i know you, i told them the truth, Kook."Taehyung said sighing.

Jungkook's smile immediately disappeared and his face turned into the most scared expression the younger could give. "A-are they g-going t-to take me away?"Jungkook pouted his lips.

"Don't know." They told me, we need to bring you back this afternoon."you have to see your mother again and they want to talk to us, to see what to do with you."Taehyung explained the younger.

Jungkook couldn't help it, but tears started falling down his cheeks. Taehyung immediately pulled the younger into a hug and made circles on his back.

"Shh.. i'll protect you."

Taehyung spoke trying to calm the younger. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's neck and kissed him softly.

"I-i'm scared."Jungkook whispered.

"I know, Kook."Don't worry."
"I'll do everything to protect you!"

;)