04 | Friends

Jungkook slowly lost his grip from Taehyung's waist. As Taehyung pulled him out. "You're done crying, Darling?"

Jungkook whiped his tears away again and nod. "Good, then I'll get you something to eat. "E-eat?"Jungkook asked confused.

"Yes. You know what it is, right?"The older asked shocked. "Y-yes, just never someone o-offered me."Jungkook replied shyly.

"I'm not offering you, darling."You must eat, you're way too thin."

"Conclusion, eat with me."The older softly grabbed the younger's wrist and pulled him outside the door.

Taehyung pulled the confused Jungkook through the long hallway. Strengthen the grip around the latter's wrist. "Y-you hurt me."Jungkook whispered scared.

"Sorry."Taehyung immediately spoke, softening the grip on the younger.

"Here we are."Taehyung spoke a bit later. He opened the door to the kitchen.

Jungkook didn't even move an inch, making Taehyung push him inside a bit.

Taehyung whispered to Jungkook before pushing him through, closing the door behind. "Go sit at the table, darling."

Jungkook sat down at the table. Within a few seconds. 2 boys came through the door, also sitting at the table.

"Babe, you know I love you right?"Yoongi spoke pulling Jimin into a hug. Jimin looked confused, but nod shyly.

Both of them looked at Jungkook. Yoongi didn't say anything. Jimin smiled at the younger. "Hi, I am Jimin."He said cheerful.

Jungkook raised his head to meet two beautiful sparkling eyes. "H-hi."Jungkook stuttered scared.

"May I sit next to you?"Jimin asked politely. Jungkook just nod, as he was already scared enough.

Jimin sat down next to Jungkook and put his hand on the younger's knees. The latter suddenly shaked again.

"It's okay, I'm not here to hurt you!"Jimin calmed the younger. "T-then why are you here?"Jungkook asked.

"Well, I want to eat too"Jimin said still smiling. "Ooh."Jungkook suddenly remember he was in the kitchen.

"Have you not eaten enough, you're so thin."Jimin spoke worried to the younger.

"No, I haven't."Jungkook responded with a hurt face. "

"I'm making, him food now."You guys want too?"Taehyung asked from the kitchen counter.

"It seems like Taehyung likes you."Jimin chuckled. "Jungkool swallowed, shyly.

Jimin chuckled softly.

:)

Who would it be ;)??