16 | Promise you!

"So, you've never done it?"Jimin asked laughing hard as he didn't believe the younger. "Jimin-shi, please."

"I know you don't believe me, but i'm not going to rape him."Taehyung said while rolling his eyes.

"B-but you say, you'll fuck when you want to." Where did that Taehyung go to?"Jimin stuck his tongue out.

"That Taehyung's still here, i just like it more when he'll beg for it."The younger explained. "And how are you gonna make him do that?"Jimin answered, not believing anything about the story.

"Just wait, i'll let you know when."Taehyung grinned evil. "Sure, sure."

"Now, can i go out to the garden with him?"Jimin begged the younger. Taehyung sighed loudly, but agreed.

"Fine, but be back on time, cause i need him in my room one hour before dinner."Taehyung spoke strict.

"Yeah."Thank you, Taehyung-ie."Jimin said before running off, down the hallway.

He entered Taehyung's room and knocked on the door before coming in. "Jungkook-ah?"Jimin asked.

He came into the room finding Jungkook on the bed, to only staring at his own shoes. "You can come with me, Taehyung-ie allowed you too."Jimin said smiling.

"R-really?"The younger asked surprised.

"Yep, so you're coming or not?"

🍀

"So, when you cried he stopped?"Jimin asked Jungkook confused. "Yeah, weird right?"Jungkook replied, softly chuckling.

"I think he has a soft spot for you."Whenever someone cried he's just emotionless, but with you."

"With me what?"Jungkook asked.

"I think he secretly likes you."Jimin teased the younger, by stabbing his finger into the Jungkook's hip.

Jungkook flinched as Jimin tickled him.

"No way, someone like him isn't capable to love someone."Jungkook whispered sad.

"You don't know him that good yet, believe me."Jimin answered smiling. "So, you've known him the longest, right?"Jungkook asked.

"I think so, yeah."Jimin chuckled.

"Then tell me, has he ever loved someone?"Jungkook asked curiously. Jimin immediately stopped walking and swallowed a hundred times.

"W-why you need to know?"Jimin asked avoiding eye contact with the younger. "Cause, i don't believe it."

"Fine, i'll tell you."
"Just, don't tell Taehyung about it, please."Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat.

Jungkook smiled as he nod his head. "I won't, hyung."

" i promise you!"

;)

A/N; You think Jungkook can shut his mouth to Taehyung?🥴