40 | Mine little

"Hyung, can i go."Pleaseeee."Jungkook begged the elder as he hugged Jimin from behind. "Fine, but don't you dare to escape again!"I'll be punishing both of you!"Taehyung smirked evil.

Jimin smiled in reply and nod. "We won't,"Jungkook smiled brightly before running off while his fingers were tightly wrapped around the elders wrist. "Where we going?"Jimin asked confused.

"The garden, play Hide & Seek!"Jungkook yelled with a big smile.

🍀

"You like him that much, huh?"Yoongi teased as he punched the younger his shoulder. "Of course i do, he changed me."In a good way."Taehyung smirked after. "Well, Tae."

"Gotta be honest with you."I'll like you more this way."Jin spoke up. "Yeah definitely."Everyone nod in agreement. Taehyung chuckled as he admitted himself. "Believe me, me too!"

"Then, now that he's living with us."Isn't he scared at all anymore?"Namjoon asked to make sure. "Well, he doesn't show."He only begs for me, like everyone night."Taehyung teased as he stuck his tongue out.

"ieeuuww!"Why would he?"Hoseok yelled joking. Taehyung laughed out loud. "He's just really cute."He's so vulnerable and little."I know he's 18, but mentally he's still a child, most of the time."Taehyung laughed with a twinkle in his eyes.

"I guess he didn't like me at all from the very beginning."Yoongi laughed.

"Well, that's not weird."You scared him , you know."Taehyung answered laughing. "Yeah, cause i listened to you."Yoongi spoke as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "He definitely liked Jimin, immediately."Jin spoke chuckling.

"Yeah, Jimin liked him to much!"Taehyung smiled.

"Taehyung-ah!"Jimin yelled as he run into the kitchen. "What's going on?"Taehyung asked still having a smirk pasted on his ethereal face. "Jungkook fell."Jimin said breathing heavily.

"Aah, and now?"Taehyung asked calmy. "W-wait you're not worried?"Jimin asked confused. "I know both of you, Chim."He's probably just hurt."

"Yeah hell he is!"His knee is seeing blue."Jimin whined annoyed. All 5 of the boys laughed at Jimin. "Don't laugh, he's still hurt."Even tho he's hurt easily, he cried."Jimin crossed his arms madly.

"Fine, bring me to see him!"Taehyung laughed with the others, before leaving. He followed Jimin from behind, knowing it probably wasn't something to worry about to much!

And he was right. As soon as he entered the inside garden he found Jungkook crying on the ground, Yet it didn't seem that bad. "Kook?"Taehyung questioned as he knelt down in front of the younger.

Jungkook immediately raised his head and wrapped his arms around Taehyung his neck. Taehyung smirked as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook waist, lifting his body. Jungkook throw his legs around Taehyung's body.

"Let's go back."Taehyung spoke to Jimin as the elder run ahead of them.

"Here he is."Taehyung spoke as soon as they entered the kitchen again. "It's bruised."Jungkook whispered to Taehyung as he pointed to his knee, as soon as Taehyung put the younger on the counter. Taehyung whispered back to the younger with a smirk. "I know."

"Taehyung grabbed a cloth as he started to clean the wound on Jungkook's knee. The younger flinched at the sting feeling, but adjust to the pain, knowing Taehyung would help him.

Taehyung put the plaster on Jungkook's knee, making the younger smile again. "Much better."Jungkook chuckled brightly. Everyone started laughing at how cute Jungkook was.

The younger immediately felt embarrassed, hugging the elder as he hide his head. Taehyung hugged him back as he run his hand through his hair.

🍀

"I lOvEd the food!"Jungkook yelled hugging Jin, before running away. Taehyung laughed at Jin before thanking him for the food. "Thanks hyung."

"I should follow him."Taehyung smiled before running behind the younger.

Taehyung finally entered his room, knowing Jungkook would be there. Indeed. The younger sat on their bed smiling brightly. "What's going on?"Taehyung grinned his teeth.

"Can we take a bath?"Jungkook begged as he whined.

Taehyung smirked evil in response. "Of course we can, beautiful!"

He spoke before planting a rough kiss on the younger his lips.

"You're so beautiful."He whispered, making the younger blush. "Hyung, let's go."Jungkook spoke changing the topic cause of embarrassment. Jungkook walked inside of the bathroom already as he opened the water, starting to underess himself.

Taehyung almost drooled already as he looked at the younger his naked bod. "You coming?"Jungkook asked as he put his feet inside of the tub. Taehyung entered the bathroom and smirked.

"I'm on my way, baby!"

:}

A/N; The last offcial chapter, y'all<3 Only the epilogue coming out:} Thanks for the support, love y'all:}