17 | Taehyung's first love

" I promis you!"

"So it all started a few years ago."it's about 3 years ago, when Taehyung's was 16 years old. "He lived here, with: Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi and me."Jimin started to tell.

"His parents lived here with him, we were just his friends living together." Taehyung met a boy, who came to the house often.

"He always came to bring mail and letters to Taehyung's parents." The boy was about 2 years older than Taehyung.

"Taehyung felt like love at first sight."Jimin continued. "That sounds, adorable."Jungkook smiled softly.

"Yeah, it was."Jimin answered.

"Taehyung asked the boy to come over to the house one day."he knew his parents wouldn't allow, so he did it secretly."

"That night, he lost his virginity to the boy." They slept together."but the next morning, his father found out."

"His father had never been so mad before." He grabbed the boy by his arm and pulled him out of his son's room."

"Taehyung followed them, but he was too late." His mother stopped her son from following as she hold his arms."

"And there happened the most horrible thing, Taehyung ever had to experience."the boy was killed right in front of his face, by his own father."

"That's the time where Taehyung changed."Jimin explained to the younger. Jungkook's mouth slowly went open.

The younger was shocked and didn't know what to say. "W-what about his parents?"what happened to them?"Jungkook asked nervously.

Jimin tried to smile a bit through the pain of his face. "Taehyung got into a big fight with his father and mother."

"They told him, they were going to leave him, since they didn't believe him that he could take care of himself."

"So 3 years ago, Taehyung's parents left."They packed their stuff and just leave the house the next early morning."

"They left behind one single letter to Taehyung."

"You think you're such a badboy, huh?" Then prove yourself, maybe we'll come back once we trust it!" And don't you dare cry about your little boy, he's already death he won't feel pain anymore... worst of all, don't ever fall in a love with a man again. It's a shame, you little brat...

Jimin gasped for breathe after finishing the whole story. "S-so..."

"All he's doing, is only to prove his parents wrong?"Jungkook asked the older. "Well, u clearly listened."

"Kinda like that, yeah."Jimin chuckled.

"Wow, that's-.."

"Hmm?"Jimin hummed, while staring at the younger in front of him. "I don't know how to say it."

"I feel pity for him.."Jungkook stuttered.

Jimin just grinned extravagant."i know, me too."

"That's what i meant to say to you, Taehyung was the kindest person alive here, 3 years ago."

"His parents just ruined it."Jimin whispered.

The younger felt pity for Taehyung. If there was someone who could understand how parents can ruin your life, it would be him.

And it hurts..