37 | Questions?

All 7 of them got into Jin's car. Taehyung and Jungkook all the way in the back. Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi in the middle. Jin behind the wheel and Namjoon next to him.

Jungkook rested his head on top of Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's tight. And smiled.

"I love you."the both whispered to each other.

After the ride, which felt like 3 minutes they entered Jungkook's home. the boys all opened the doors and got out of the car. Jungkook's fingers tightly hold Taehyung's shirt. The younger never thought of letting go, not even a second.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger as he grabbed his fingers. "Kook, let's go."

"We need to get out of the car."The elder whispered into his ears.

Jungkook nodded as he put on his fake smile. Acting like he wasn't scared at all, but he knew he was. Taehyung got out of the car on the right side, as Jungkook left on the left side of the car.

Jungkook immediately walked around the car, to find Taehyung again as soon as possible. He suddenly stood behind him, while tightly squeezing the elder his hand. The other guys cooed at them, But the younger didn't care at all.

The only thing he cared about at the moment was the need of feeling protected. And the only one who could give him that was the one and only; Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked brightly as he knew the younger was needy for him. And not only when they were in bed. Even when Jungkook woke up without Taehyung by him side, he felt miserable.

"Let's go."Taehyung whispered to Jungkook as the others walked ahead of them. Jungkook nodded, but didn't think of letting Taehyung go, not even once.

Everyone entered the house. Jungkook suddenly smelled the same odor as he was used to. Taehyung felt Jungkook's fingers tighter around his hands as soon as they entered his home.

They walked towards the living room, following the other 5 guys who were still walking ahead of them."Call if u need our help."Jin told Taehyung before leading the other guys towards the backyard. "JEON JUNGKOOK!"

the younger immediately flinched as he heard his mother her voice, covering the silence in the room. he couldn't help it, but to break down in tears.

"Mrs, please."An unfamiliar voice sounded right after. He should be the agent. Jungkook thought to himself. Taehyung immediately turned around and buried Jungkook's face into his chest.

Jungkook's mother jumped up from the couch and harshly grabbed Taehyung as she pushed him away. Jungkook now standing alone facing his own mother. He immediately felt unsafe and hurt.

His mother didn't hesitate as she throw a punch right into Jungkook's face, making the younger stumble backwards. Taehyung never felt this mad before, as the elder run up to the woman and punched her face three times, to be exact.

The 2 cops immediately run to them and hold Jungkook's mother tightly, before placing her back on the couch. Jungkook's tears kept falling down his cheeks. Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook again.

He felt the younger his whole body shaking again. "Kook, look at me."Taehyung whispered to the younger. Jungkook slowly raised his head and met the elder his strict eyes. "Stay with me, i'll protect you."Taehyung whispered with a chuckle.

"Can both of you sit down, please?"A female voice spoke softly. Taehyung turned around and nod at the woman with a chuckle. He hold Jungkook his hand as he lead to younger to the couch.

Jungkook sat down, but never ever moved any inch of his finger from Taehyung's hand. As soon as they sat down, Jungkook hide his face behind Taehyung's arm.

Both of the cops chuckled as Taehyung quietly apologized to them. Jungkook rolled his eyes around to meet his mother and her boyfriend at the opposite, both staring at them.

"You're glad he kidnapped you, huh?"You like boys!"Jungkook's mother yelled in disgusted. Jungkook tried to find his courage as he opened his mouth. "He's better to me than you've ever been!"Jungkook replied.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled softly as he nod, trying to calm the younger down. "Mr Kim, could you explain to us why you kidnapped the boy?"One of the cops started asking.

Jungkook swallowed the lump through his throat, yet Taehyung was so relaxed. "Well, i had a horrible past which i used to get excuses to kidnap."I know it wasn't good and i feel more guilty than ever."Taehyung whispered as he hung his head.

One of the cops wrote down what he just heard while the other nod at Taehyung. "Jungkook, we have heard your mother has been abusing you, all your life."Can you tell us if that's true?"The cop turned to Jungkook.

Jungkook quietly looked at Taehyung who nod at him with a smile pasted on his teeth."Y-Yeah, i-it i-is."Jungkook stuttered nervously. Jungkook's mother only sighed loudly as she knew it was all true.

"Okay, could we ask you some more questions?"The cop continued.

Jungkook smiled for the first time ever as he nod. "Y-yeah you can."

:}

A/N; Y'all agree with me! Taehyung isn't as bad as you think:} Jk's mother is way worse:{