29 | Watching you..

"Taehyung-Hyung?"Jungkook asked for the elder attention as he whined while pulling his arm. Taehyung who was just peacefully helping Jin with the dishwasher, turned around to meet the younger's sparkling eyes.

"Hmm?"He hummed with a little smile.

"Can i go play with Jimin?"Jungkook pouted his lips as he didn't want to recieve a 'no' from the elder. "Sure, i have something to do anyways."Taehyung responded easily, making Jungkook flustered.

"Really?"

"Thank you, Hyung."Jungkook wrapped his arms arond Taehyung's waist, before pulling Jimin along running out of the kitchen together.

"He likes you that much already, huh?"Jin teased Taehyung by smirking at him. Taehyung answered with a bright smile. "You've no idea, Hyung."

🍀

"So, Yesterday was your first time?"Jimin asked curiously as the 2 of them were sitting at the waterfall, dipping their feets in the water. "It was."Jungkook giggled shyly, trying to cover his red face.

"Tell me, How was it?"Jimin teased the younger pinching his upperarm softly. "I-i.."Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as he got to nervous to talk about anything like this.

"It was.. A.m.a.z.i.n.g.."Jungkook replied chuckling.

"That's why we haven't seen you all day long, huh?"Jimin asked smirking. "Well, we showered after."But it hurts, so i didn't want to walk and go anywhere."Jungkook explained whispering.

Jimin nodded with a bright smile as he knew exactly how his first time felt. "Doesn't it hurt when you do it with Yoongi?"Jungkook suddenly asked curisouly.

Jimin chuckled as he heard his boyfriend's name. "Sure it did, the first time."

"But not anymore when you do it more often."Jimin explained smiling. "Wait-"

"Wasn't your first time with Taehyung-Hyung?"Jungkook asked as he didn't understand anything at all anymore. Jimin laughed out loud as he remembered exactly what he told the younger that day.

"Silly, i was teasing you."

"Tae and i never did it."I consider him as my bestfriend, even tho he fucked lots of people."Bestfriends shouldn't fuck each other for fun, only lovers do."Jimin replied chuckling.

"O-oh."was the only word coming out of Jungkook's mouth.

"Should we go outside, i'll show you the world?"Jimin asked to change the subject. Jungkook wanted to agree immediately, but wasn't sure if Taehyung allowed him to.

"Would Tae agree?"Jungkook whispered."Oh, no way."Defenitely not."

"That's why we won't tell him."Jimin chuckled brightly as he stick his tongue out. Jungkook laughed at the sudden action of the elder wanted to escape with him. Well not really. They were coming back, for sure.

The younger just wanted to see some more parts of the world, since he almost never came outside in his life. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's wrist and happily run back to the hallway with his firm grip around the younger.

They run into the hallway until, Jin and Taehyung suddenly walked out of the kitchen. Jimin pushed Jungkook back and both of them hide behind the wall. "Wha-.."Jungkook began as he didn't see anyhting.

"Shh.."Jimin spoke covering Jungkook's mouth with his hand.

Jungkook immediately understood the sign as he heard Both Jin and Taehyung talking while walking past them. "Let's be quiet."Jimin whispered to Jungkook.

The elders grip still around the youngers wrist, made Jungkook feel somehow comfortable. Less scared to escape from the place where he once was kidnapped. actually still was, but he wouldn't call it that way.

He started to consider this place as his home. It was way better then his house by his mother. Even tho he didn't get love at first. He now got the most love from everyone around. Even Yoongi secretely admitted Jungkook wasn't that bad.

Jimin pulled Jungkook along until the entered the big entrance. Jimin slowly pushed the door open, immediately pushing Jungkook outside first, following immediately. But what both of them didn't know, someone was watching them..

:}

A/N; Who would be watching them, y'all??

Guess in the comments<3