05 | I'm a virgin

"Taehyung?"Jimin suddenly spoke smiling to distract the master. "What are you doing here, Jimin?"Taehyung asked furious.

"Please, Taehyungie." I came here by myself, don't be mad on Jungkookie."

"Jungkookie?" Seriously, you're his best friend know, huh?"Taehyung asked mad.

"I-..."

"Leave us."Taehyung spoke, pointing Jimin to the door. "I'm sorry, Jungkookie."Jimin said as he left the room immediately.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with furious eyes. "You like him?"Taehyung asked annoyed.

"Well, yes."

"He is the only one who's nice to me!"Jungkook contradicted him. Taehyung immediately walked closer to Jungkook and hung his head in front of the younger.

He moved closer towards the younger and whispered into his ears. "I was thinking you're hungry, but i guess you'll skip it today....."Taehyung chuckled before walking away, while slamming the door.

🍀
(A few minutes later)

"I'm back,"Jimin spoke opening the door and locking it right behind. "Y-you."

"You'll get in trouble."Jungkook immediately replied. "Nah, i talked to him, he can't resist my charms."Jimin chuckled sticking his tongue out of his mouth.

Jungkook chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Continue the story, if you won't obey." You'll die."Jimin whispered yelled. "W-what does he even need me for?"Jungkook asked confused.

"He just wants something to be his."Jimin sighed loudly. "So, he wants me to be his?"Jungkook asked.

"Exactly!"Jimin clapped his hands.

"B-but how is he gonna do that?"Jungkook asked scared. "Well, there's one thing he does when he likes you more after a while."Jimin whispered quietly.

"What is it?"Jungkook asked curiously.

"He... fucks you!"Jimin said laughing. "W-wait.. w-what?"Jungkook asked shocked, hanging his mouth open.

"Wait, don't tell me."

"You're a virgin!?"Jimin yelled. "Shhh.."Jungkook immediately covered Jimin's mouth with his hands.

"Oops, sorry."Jimin chuckled.

"But seriously, tell me?"Jimin said energetic. "Fine, i'm a virgin."Jungkook sighed.

"O..M..G.."Jimin put his hand for his mouth. "What's going on?"is that bad?"Jungkook asked scared.

"Well, honestly don't know."

"The one's he fucked have never been a virgin, you're the first..."Jimin whispered chuckling.

"Do you think he minds that?"Jungkook continued. "Wait, why?" You want to be fucked by him?"Jimin asked laughing.

"What- no!?" Not what i meant..."Jungkook immediately put his hands on front of his face, trying to cover his blushing face.

"It's fine."

"I know Tae." He's hot, his voice his body, his face." And he fucks really good too, but from the inside it can be different."

"What do you mean?"Jungkook asked as confused as ever. "What?" His inside and outside are different?"Jimin replied.

"No not that!"Jungkook answered.

"Ooh, he fucks really good?"Jimin chuckled." How do you know?"Jungkook asked scared.

"Well, i maybe once went to bed with him."Jimin said laughing while covering his hand on front of his mouth.

Jungkook's mouth fell open and his body shivered. "It's a long time ago tho." Like a few years, when we moved in here."

"I didn't listen and he wanted to punish me."we have been friends all this years, but he really didn't seem to care at that moment."

"Now a few years later, we got more slaves and assistances, and i found Yoongi."

"Wait, that guy who scared me at the beginning?"Jungkook spoke mad. "Yeah, well."

"If you get to know him, he's real sweet."Jimin spoke with sparking eyes. "Sure, only for you."Jungkook answered rolling his eyes.

Jimin chuckled, but got up again. "Just remember what i told you, i gotta go."Jimin smiled before leaving the confused Jungkook.

Would he really want to fuck me? But i'm a virgin! He definitely abandons me when he's gotta know i've got no experience at all....

:)

Y'all enjoy it? Gotta be honest, i find it so funny to write this:)