21 | This Woman

"So, you're done showering?"Taehyung asked the younger as his big eyes sparkled brightly when the sunlight touched his face.

The elder sat on the bed, waiting for Jungkook to get ready in the bathroom, so he could apply the liquid again.

"Pull off your sweater."Taehyung said once Jungkook came his way. The younger didn't even have to ask anything anymore, as he already knew what would happen next.

He raised his hands and throw his sweater on the mattress beside him. He sat down on the bed, comfortably letting the older touch him.

Taehyung rubbed his hands over Jungkook's back, slowing down as he reached some sore spots. When the latter finished, Jungkook turned around as always.

"I-i can do my chest."Jungkook spoke hesitating. The younger waved his hands in front of his body, trying to stop Taehyung from touching him.

But the elder only sighed audible, looking Jungkook right into his eyes. The younger immediately put his hands down.

Taehyung put some more liquid in his hands, and started to touch Jungkook's chest gently.

"it's getting a lot better already."Taehyung said proud as some spots were just red, not even literal wounds anymore.

"I'm glad."Jungkook answered with a soft little smile. "I'll go finish some work, you can leave the room by yourself."

"Jimin and the others will be waiting for you in the kitchen, i already told them i'll eat later."Taehyung explained to the younger.

Jungkook hesitated a bit as it would be his first time going out alone. "O-okay, H-hyung."Jungkook stuttered, making Taehyung giggle.

"It's fine, Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook just smiled awkwardly, as he didn't know how else to react.

"The food tasted yummy, Hyung."Jungkook told Jin as he helped cleaning up. Jin smiled at the younger while nodding.

"You seriously don't have to help, Kook."Jin spoke. Jungkook became a bit mad as it was the 5th time Jin told him.

"I already told you, it's my free will."Jungkook giggled. Jin just rolled his eyes, but smiled.

"Jungkook?"The younger turned around as Yoongi stood behind him in the corridor, staring at him.

"There's a woman."

"She was at the door, desperately asking for you."she says you know her."Yoongi told questioning.

Jungkook shrug his shoulders, waiting for the woman to come in. "Jungkook, you here?"The voice yelled before Jungkook could even see her face.

But the younger didn't need a face to recognize the voice. Yet, when she came inside: the younger looked stunned.

He never ever excepted her to walk in at this moment, even tho her voice was too familiar.

"My baby, i missed you."the woman's voice fake sobbed, making Jungkook slowly walk backwards.

Jin was still behind Jungkook looking at the 2 of them. Jungkook's hand touched Jin, making the elder grab his hand.

"W-who's that?"Jin asked whispering into the latter's ears. "T-this i-is m-my m-..."

"Mother."

;)
A/N; so what do y'all think will
Happen next🤪