34 | Anything for you!

"What the fucking hell!" That man raped you!"Taehyung yelled more angry then he ever had been.

Jungkook to scared to look at his hyung, hugged his own body quietly. "I-i feel disgusted, Hyung.."Jungkook stuttered before completely breaking down.

Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around the younger, hugging him tightly. "He will never, ever, ever get you again!"Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ears.

The latter slowly calmed down as he heard Taehyung's deep beautiful voice talking to him. "Let's go take a bath together, huh?"Taehyung teased Jungkook as he raised his chin with his bare fingers.

Jungkook shyly nod, while managing to get out a soft smile. "U see, you can smile?"Taehyung said relieved.

Taehyung hold Jungkook up in bridal style, making his way to the bathroom. Taehyung put the water on, adding a beautiful smell when he poured the blue shampoo into the water.

Taehyung undressed Jungkook, smiling when he saw Jungkook was already getting hard on him. Jungkook shyly punched Taehyung's chest, falling into an hug.

Taehyung put Jungkook into the water and started to undress himself, before comfortably joining the younger at the opposite of the tub.

"T-tae, c-can i lean on you?"Jungkook asked embarrassed. Taehyung only smiled while grabbing Jungkook's body. He turned it around and let Jungkook's back lean against his chest.

He slowly wrapped his arms around the latters waist. "Kook, why did you and Jimin leave without permission?"Taehyung suddenly sternly spoke.

Jungkook's eyes became teary again as tears started falling down. "I-i'm sorry, we just wanted so have some fun."Jungkook sobbed.

Taehyung immediately whiped Jungkook's tears and made the younger look at him before pushing his lips against the youngers.

"I didn't want you to be in danger, like that."Taehyung only sighed. Jungkook nod as he clearly understood the elder.

He was only worried and cared about him..

"You know i love you so much, right?"Taehyung suddenly changed the topic. Jungkook smiled shyly again, but nod right after.

"I love you too."Jungkook whispered.

"Then, can we be official?"Taehyung continued. Jungkook slowly turned his head around meeting Taehyung's eyes.

That was the moment the younger suddenly realized they never became official. Only fucked and slept together, but nothing else.

"Yes."

"Yes, we can."Jungkook corrected.

Taehyung chuckled brightly like he never did before. He pushed Jungkook into another passionate kissing session. Jungkook opened his mouth, giving the elder permission to explore every single corner in his cave.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's tongue swirling around his, before the elder pulled away again. Jungkook smiled cheerful with a soft pink shade on his cheeks.

He leant against Taehyung's chest again, feeling totally comfortable. Tae wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist again. making circles on the youngers tummy with his finger.

Jungkook slowly let out a soft moan, making Taehyung grin. "You're already wanting me?"Taehyung teased the younger.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "P-please, after bath."Jungkook whined to the elder. Taehyung couldn't help it but smiled.

"Sure, baby." Anything for you!"he spoke while kissing Jungkook's head.

;)

A/N; Well they are finally together y'all<3